➳10

Don't keep my love on the low low~

The four of them were now sitting in the cinema hall, watching the movie on the big screen

The four of them were now sitting in the cinema hall, watching the movie on the big screen. Yumi and Kiara were sitting beside each other, Mark was on the right side of his best friend and Jaemin was on the left side of the other girl. Kiara was very much concentrated on the movie as it was her first time watching something like this. But the thing she loved the most was popcorn. Before eating it, she observed it with her curious eyes and once she put the popcorn in her mouth, she couldn't stop as the bucket was about to finish any minute.

As the three others were focused on the cinema, Jaemin was clueless of what was going on in the movie. If anyone asked him any question about it, he would not be able to answer it as his eyes were only her. He was gazing at the girl beside him with adoration. He observed how the light from the big screen made her eyes sparkle. His cheek was rested on his plam as he was looking at her stunning face but the girl was unaware of this.

On the other hand, Yumi and Mark were watching the movie. The boy was just watching with a blank face, no reaction. Yumi kept stealing glances at him. His hand was resting on the arm rest of the seat. The girl's eyes flickered to it, wanting to hold it tightly. But no, she controlled herself, afterall they were still bestfriends and nothing more. Everything was normal for them till high school but the moment they entered the university, things started to change for her as she developed feelings for her bestfriend.

Now it was the interval time which meant movie break. Lights were on, advertisements were showing on the screen as people stood up from their seats and stretched their bodies as they felt as if their arms and legs were stuck for sitting for one hour and thirty minutes. Some went out to buy more snacks or to use the washroom.

Jaemin, noticing the bucket was empty, asked, "Do you want to eat more popcorn?"

Kiara twisted her body towards him. "Oh yeah sure. Never knew popcorn is this tasty."

The taller boy chuckled and patted her head. "Then wait for me."

Yumi suddenly said to the rest two, "I'm going to washroom." And then she quickly walked out of the hall.

Now only Kiara and Mark were left as only a seat separated them. None of them looked at each other. Well that was awkward. A tension grew up between them as the girl was becoming nervous. She internally prayed for one of the cousins to come back soon.

For Mark, he was just sitting there, unbothered of anything- well atleast he looked so. But actually that time he questioned himself why he acted so rudely with the girl. He sighed and thought probably because she made him feel something weird which he had never felt before. He just wanted to ignore those emotions and the only option to do so was to stay away from her. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and saw her mindlessly playing with a strand of her hair.