"And I thought I knew some shit"

Tamia's POV

"I'm guessing you aint know bout that bitch?" Nima asked & I responded "Hell no!"
Realizing what she just said, I turned back around to face her and said "Hold up. So you kne-" and before I could finish Nima said "Yess girl"
"Oh shit. How?" I asked
"Well I had my suspicions, but that nasty ass mug you just gave her just confirmed it." She responded.
"Oh so that's why you been giving me attitude lately? See I knew yall would feel some type of way about it, that's why I never told yall we was fucking! 😑" I said to her.

"I don't even care about none of that, its just the fact that you kept it from me Mii. You remember when I was 10 years old, you promised me transparency between us. You said no secrets. I keep it straight with you. You keep it straight with me, and you didn't!"

"I'm sorry Nim. I just aint want yall judging me or being mad given the history our families had." I responded.

"Girl that shit is old, nobody jackin that nomore and I would never judge you, you know that. And be mad at you? Nah Erica look good af😭 I'm happy for you. But bitchhhhh you just spilled some tea cause I did not know yall was doing all that. I thought yall was just kicking it" she said laughing.

"Sheittt, her ass was on my body the first night we even started kicking it... kissing and feeling on me and shit." I revealed

"How yall even start talking?" she asked me.

I starting spilling all the tea and she was so shocked. She laughed and said "Damn, & i thought I knew some shit. Whole time didn't even know the half of it😂"

Then I told her not to tell our sisters cause even though there was no beef between our families anymore, I didn't know how they would take that

*Back to Erica*
It was almost 2 in the afternoon and Tirah pulled up to come get me so I could go back to her house and get my car. (Outfit below)

I got in the car and she kissed me again and we drove off

I got in the car and she kissed me again and we drove off. Tamia wasn't outside this time.

I came back to my house to get a present I left for my niece inside. I was about to be on my way to her party. Her mom was my best friend. We met in 3rd grade and were best friends ever since. Tamia's older sister, the one who was my age was also a close friend of hers and all 3 of us were close when we were younger. Although Mani (Tamia's older sister) and Liyah (my best friend) weren't bestfriends, they were still very close. Because of this. Tamia, Mani, and Nima were also going to the party too. When I came back out Tamia and her sisters were on the porch getting ready to leave too. Her other sister Dira was kind of loner and didn't really deal with people like that, so she wasn't going. As I was getting in my car, I could feel Tamia mugging the fuck out of me. Nimah too, but I didn't pay it any attention.
I don't understand why Tamia was so upset with me because for one we haven't spoke in about a week because of her and for two we both agreed that we was just kicking it and not looking for anything serious and it was MAINLY her idea. Sus said she was just looking to kick it, some good sex and somebody she could smoke with, and yall know I was down with that🤷🏾‍♀️.