Chapter 3 X's Audition

Samuel152

RoseTheMagicalFlower

HowardTheAwesome1

ReidTheSniper

AUTHOR'S NOTE sorry to keep you all waiting, everyone. Writing has been a little slow on this story lately; I'm worried it might take me years to finish it. I feel the same way about the other stories I've written.

I'm determined to see them through, however, and make them as entertaining as possible if I ever lose interest and my stories become incomplete as a result.

Anyway, thank you all for your patience, and Please enjoy this latest chapter of Mega Man Crystal Hunter X.

Making their way to the top of the large hill overlooking the crystal temple, the maverick hunters X, Zero, Axl, and Iris followed Steven to a tall lighthouse, where they saw Greg and Garnet waiting for them.

"hi, sthu ball!" waved Greg. "I see you've brought our new friends here."

"Yeah, I have, dad!" nodded steven "hi, garnet!"

"Hello, steven," greeted garnet, steven's Adoptive Square mother.

"Is this it?" asked X "a lighthouse?"

"Yeah, we figured it'd be the best place for you guys to stay after what happened," said Greg. "I still can't thank you all enough for saving my son and beach city yesterday and the day before."

"you're welcome, Mr. Universe," nodded mega man X "we were just doing our duty as maverick hunters."

"That's real generous of you," said Greg, "and please just call me Greg."

"sure thing Greg," said mega man X,

"Are you sure we'll be fine inside this lighthouse?" asked zero.

"yes," nodded garnet, "after your performance the past two days, I believe you four will become valuable members of the crystal gems."

"you really believe we will?" asked X, seemingly doubting this invitation.

"I have foreseen it," smirked garnet, a light shining on her visor and shining behind it, her third eye, "in the future"

"What?" cried the hunters and iris in shock

"yes, I can see the future using my future vision," explained garnet, "but it's not 100% accurate."

"interesting," said iris, almost looking a little shy

"yeah, garnet has a habit of doing that. Sorry guys," said Steven, "anyways, I hope you all like your new home here!"

"I think...we will, steven," said X, "but where are all the supplies inside the lighthouse?"

"Hey, don't worry about it. Steven and I took care of all that," said Greg. "I think you'll find them on each floor inside the lighthouse."

"we'll look at them, Greg. Thank you," said Mega man X

"we'd appreciate this new home of ours," said Axl

"Please make yourselves at home," said garnet. "I believe you will have a big day ahead soon."

"we'll face it when it comes," the confident crimson maverick hunter said.

"I hope you guys like you're new home!" said Steven as he, his father Greg, and garnet prepared to leave them "we'll see you all soon!"