3.

I'M DYING TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS

— I'M DYING TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS❞

| TSUKISHIMA KEI |

Irritated.

Tsukishima was one hundred percent annoyed by his short, orange-haired teammate who was following him for like five minutes now. Where is Yamaguchi when he is needed the most? He was absolutely done by now. Why is this shrimp following him like a lost puppy? He was tempted to turn around and snap at him. But then again, he rather not. Talking to Hinata, these days, was just a rather tedious chore. He was somewhat of a mess these days.

He was about to take a turn towards the staircase for the rooftop when he felt a gentle tug to his sleeve from behind. "What?" He drew out the vowel lazily, already aware who it was.

"I want to talk."

"Not in the mood." He muttered, pulling his arm away from Hinata, not too harshly. "You've been following me. It's annoying. Where's your king?"

Shōyō wanted to yell right in front of me but then it would make things overly awkward and cringe out both of them. Ew. With a slight shrug, he skipped in front of Tsukishima with a little giggle. "I was aiming for that." He actually enjoyed annoying Tsukishima and Kageyama. Although he was scared of Kageyama at times, they were friends.

"Well, kudos. Now, go away, pest."

Shōyō huffed softly, he gave Tsukishima a not-so-intimidating glare. "I really want to talk."

"And I don't—

"Tsukishima," Shōyō continued in a serious manner, he gave the other boy an earnest look. "Please. After school- can you... like maybe meet me behind the school? Like the spot-

"Um... no."

"Tsukishima!" Shōyō whined loudly. This boy was so difficult. "I beg you? I request you? I'd do anything-

"Anything?" The taller bloke's eyes sparkled with mischief. Opportunity out of a vulnerable situation always seemed so awesome.

I shouldn't have said that. "Anything." He confirmed with a smile.

"Deal."

-

Tsukishima was bored out of his mind, sitting on the ground with his back against the wall. He clicked his tongue for the millionth time. Why did he even agree to this? It had been five minutes and the shrimp was nowhere to be seen. What if he has forgotten the deal? Boy, will he regret it.

"Ah, you are here already." Shōyō giggled nervously, jumping in front of Tsukishima. He gave the taller lad a smile, never getting one in return. "I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Being late." Tsukishima looked up at him with an unimpressed look but shrugged it off. He patted the place beside him, motioning the boy to take it. Shōyō was dreading to confess. Hesitantly, he plopped beside the taller boy and sighed softly.