Switched

Hey everyone! Thank you all for reading Evermore, I hope you enjoyed it and are possibly hungry for more stories from me because I'd like to introduce you to my newest book, Switched. This book has no relation to the Fairy-tale universe that Evermore  and Everlasting take place in, (there will be future stories that do so keep an eye out for those,) and is more on the realistic side. Sorry no magic or curses this time, BUT there will be just as much drama, if not more.

         If you couldn't tell I like to focus on the theme of humans being the real monsters in my books so this story will show some, if not a lot, of the hardships people did and still do go through in day to day life, all while in an almost magically stunning palace environment. So, shall we follow Emma as she traverses through the social and political castes of the Kingdom of Myrce during her stay at the Palace, while she competes against nineteen other beautiful girls to win the heart of Prince Thomas?

For fans of The Selection and Reign👑

Everything changed when Emma's older sister, Adela, was summoned by King Alwyn to take place in the Courting; an event where the unwed daughters of all the lords in the kingdom are gathered to compete with one another in hopes to secure the affections of the second son of the king, Prince Thomas, and become a princess of Myrce. For unknown reasons Emma's unloving parents chose to send her instead to take Adela's place.

Though Emma accepted without hesitation, and, against her parents instructions, set her sights on capturing the prince's heart and winning the Queens's favor. A feat that seemed nearly impossible once she realized that her competition consisted of some of the most beautiful, calculating, and seductive girls in the kingdom.

After she arrived at the palace, Emma noticed that there was more than one Prince who had his eyes on her. Once she began to lose sight of why she went in the first place, she starts down a path of convoluted emotions and secret rendezvous putting her image and her chance of freedom in jeopardy.

Torn between brothers, Emma is forced to decide which of the two's affections she wished to acquire the most or risk destroying her image and losing everything shes ever wanted.

Twenty-one years prior.

He had been pacing outside of the door that led into the queen's chambers for hours, listening to her screams carry through the palace and battling with his heart that had been overflowing with fear.

"Please, God, let it be a girl." He begged on his knees, pressing the jeweled cross that hung around his neck to his lips, "I beg of you, do not let it be a boy."

King Alwyn already had a son, that was the age of two, from the previous queen. Of course, two sons would have been ideal in case the first were to die, but he knew nothing good would have come from having two sons with different mothers.