Wednesday Addams X Fem Reader (Addams Family) Pt 2

Summary: at camp Chippewa there is another Girl who doesn't want to be there just like Wednesday and Pugsley

Start of recap...

Y/N just rolled her eyes at her Dad, her eyes once again turned sad.

"ugh I can't stand it Its always Amanda this or Amanda that, I swear it's like I'm not even there" muttered Y/N furiously

She then sighed and gave Wednesday a sad smile before waking of to her family.

"I like her" said Wednesday surprising her family.

End of recap...

~~~~

Wednesday Pov...

I watched Y/N walk of with her family (if you can. Call them that) she looked unhappy.

Pugsley, mother and Father were still shocked from my words before, "what" I ask thrm they unfroze

"you said you liked her Wednesday dear" said Mother

"Yes I did" I said not denying it, "Wednesday and Y/N sitting in a Tree K. I. S. S. I. N. G." yelled Pugsley in a teasing voice.

I glared at him making him stop singing so instead he started humming so I rolled my eyes and watched Y/N.

With Y/N...

Y/N pov...

"now Y/N you should be more like Amanda" said the Bitch I call mum, I just roll my eyes and be quiet.

Both mum and Dad want me to be perfect like Amanda, I hear it everyday and as usual I don't listen.

'I wonder if I could sneak away' I thought as the camp leaders came out and started introducing themselves.

I then slowly walked behind Dad and snuck back to Wednesday and her Family.

Third person pov...

Y/N then tapped Wednesdays shoulder making the other girl turn around, Y/N grinned at her "Hey" she's aid casually.

Her grin made Wednesday blush slightly "Hello" said Wednesday.

Y/N stood behind Wednesday so she wasn't seen by her parents (Not that they would care if she was missing) they waited a whole before the kids where taken to their cabins.

Y/N saw her sister surrounded by the other girls, she and Wednesday gagged at all the attention.

The two girls grabbed a bunk bed together (Pugsley slept in the boys cabin) Y/N then climbed up to Wednesdays bed on top.

"this will be fun won't it" mutters Y/N Sarcastically to Wednesday making her snort "of course it will" she said both girls laughed quietly together.

It wasn't long until it was lights out, Y/N and Wednesday had fallen asleep in the top together

as Y/N forgot to move ti the bottom to sleep.

Neither girl minded.

The end!

Finally Pt 2 for Wednesday has been finished so sorry for the wait!

Word count : 452

(FINISHED)Lesbian/Bisexual Oneshots(Gay/lesbian)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें