Author's Note

Hi.

I'm @PinkieElle a.k.a. Pink Elephant and you're reading the A/N (Author's Note) for the fourth gay romance I'm posting on Wattpad (no, you don't need to read my other stories to understand this one; it's not a continuation/sequel of one of the others). I'm surprisingly very excited on this wonderful Friday evening. I don't have much to say, just the usual...

1. This is a gay romance, in case you missed it on the description. Don't read this if you're not interested.

2. There is mentions of being transgender in this story. Same as above, don't read this if you don't like/don't want to read about that topic.

3. No hate comments. I'm writing this how I want to. If there is something in this that is inaccurate, please comment politely. There is no reason to be rude.

Yeah... that's it.

Oooh, also...

There's six parts to this story, and then an epilogue, and a postscript after that, which is new. I just felt that things were kind of left very loosely after the epilogue, but didn't need an entire chapter to write the actual ending, so I added a postscript. It (the postscript) is not long, and you'll probably see what I mean about the loose ending in the epilogue.

Aside from that, I hope you enjoy reading Married at Eighteen.

Yes, I'm aware that the title on the cover says the number "18" not the word. I just thought the number looked cooler. :) The actual title of this story includes the word "eighteen".

Happy Reading!

~Pink Elephant