Postscript

Postscript:

Taylor ended up calling the cops on his grandparents. They were sent to jail. Madison Corporation was disbanded, but Taylor and his parents made sure that every employee had a job after they lost the one at Madison Corp. Taylor's parents retired after that; they had enough money to live out the rest of their lives without financial concerns.

Emerson's family was very happy with Emerson's decision to marry Taylor, and when they found out that they were actually in love, Emerson's sisters started fangirling around them, shipping them with the name 'Taymerson'. Both Taylor and Emerson found it ridiculous, but they didn't say anything to not break the girls' spirits.

Taylor and Emerson themselves lived a happy and long life. Emerson got his degree in business management and took over his family company. Taylor got a degree in social work and helped lots of people. Taylor and Emerson also opened up a youth shelter and funded lots of different charities in their lifetimes. They adopted lots of kids, giving homes to those who lost theirs.

Basically, they had a happy and perfect life, as both Taylor and Emerson would say. 

The End... for real ;)

See? The postscript is barely four paragraphs long. 

"Taymerson" is a ridiculous ship-name I created. Actually, I wasn't even gonna include a ship-name for them. Then, his sisters showed up in the postscript and I was like, "There NEEDS to be a ship-name for them (the sisters) to tease them (Taymerson) with.". So... the ship-name is born. 

I really hope you enjoyed this short story. 

Stay tuned for more! 

Actually, school just started and this year seems to be harder than the others, so I don't know when I'll finish another story. 

Anyway... thanks for reading!

~Pink Elephant

----------

10/09/2021 (DD/MM/YYYY)

This entire story has been posted on Wattpad on the same day.