heat

Raven was in her room trying to meditate,but She couldn't stop thinking about the incident that happened.
"Heat? How can I be in heat"
that's when it hit her,the spell she done.she stopped meditating and walked over to the spell book.she flipped through the pages until she found it,it was a spell to make any female animal go into heat.it red (they use this spell to keep animals breeding to reproduce faster.
only way to brake the spell is through mating. sexual contact will only make the spell ware off for 10min before starting back again.)
"Hmmm,That's why when beast boy kissed me my body temp became normal" "which means the only way for this spell to brake is if beastboy....fucks me!"
Raven started to
panic,she wasint ready to have her virginity took by a stupid green boy.she started to become sweaty as her mouth became dry once more.she got up and head to the kitchen for some water.when she got to the living room,she seen the green beastboy sitting on the couch playing video games. She walks to the kitchen quietly as she uses her cloak to cover up her red flustered face. Thinking she was clear,Beast boy turns around and notices her.
"Hey rae!,You finally decided to come out from hiding"
beast boy shouted with a playful tone. Raven sighed and continued getting her glass of water.
"Why are you still here?" She said angrily.
"Well turns out the titans dont need my assistance, also someone has to stay and keep an eye on you,you are sick by the way."
Raven rolls her eyes and starts heading back to her room.
"Hey raven... if you need my help with anything just let me know".
raven didint say anything ,she just kept walking peacefully with her water not even glancing one look at beastboy. As she was heading to her door raven felt a sharp electricity shoot through her body once again.
"Ahh!"
She screamed as she falls to the floor. "No...not again...not now".
she could feel her body temperature increase as she grunts in pain.
"Ugh!" *Huff* huff*
not knowing what to do she shouts the first person who comes to mind.
" Ugh" b-b-beastboy!".
Not even a second She hears beastboy running towards her
"raven!"
He shouts before falling to the ground cradling her head.
"What's happening?! Is it starting again?!" Raven tried to talk but her body was becoming numb.
"Raven! what should I do!?"
Beastboy was panicking and he didint want to kiss her again for that will only make her mad.
"B-beastboy.... "
"yes rae!?"
"K-kiss *Huff* me *huff."
Beastboy became nervous
"n-no! I cant! I-"
raven looks up at beastboy as tears filled her eyes
"ugh! please *huff* just make it stop! Beastboy couldn't bare to see raven in all this pain. so without hesitation he slams his mouth onto hers.
"Mmph!"
Raven shrieked with shock As beastboy slips his slimy tounge into her mouth. She could feel her body becoming normal,but that didn't stop her from ending the kiss,and beastboy didint seem to want to end it either. Her fingers flew through his hair as he pushes closer into her body.they were breathing heavily as raven felt her legs spread apart automatically.They could feel each other tounge fighting for dominance,drips of spit ran down the side of each other's mouth. Raven accidentally bit beastboy lip which only made him thirsty for more than just a kiss.raven wanted more of beastboy,she wanted to feel beastboy.as they continued kissing it became so passionate,so passionate that raven felt something poking the side of her thigh.
Hm!?
She stops the kiss and looks at her thigh. "Something just poked my thigh".
She looked at beastboy to see him looking down with his hands covering his front area.
"What happened?"
"Uhh,n-nothing!"
He said with a embarrassed smile. Raven didint by not one bit
"move your hand"
"W-what!,no!"
"Why not?"
"Because....its embarrassing"
beast boy murmured.raven looked more eager to know what he was hiding,so she used her power to remove his hand. She looked down to see beastboy 7in raft bulging out of his tight suit.
"Oh!"
She gasped as her cheeks became red at the sight .beastboy who was also embarrassed, had his ears low trying not to look at raven seeing him in this vulnerable state.
"I'm sorry rae...I just couldint control my instincts,the kiss was just so hot"
raven was lost in his raft before realizing that she was still staring.
"No..I-its fine....just go take care of yourself"
"Oh...uh ok"
beastboy stands up and walks towards the direction of his room. Raven starts to do the same, she got to her door before realizing that she needs to stop this spell. "Beastboy!"
She yells. beastboy turns around in confusion
"yes rae?"
"Um...I need your help with... s-something".