Thank you

Raven was sitting on her bed,while beastboy was standing by the door with his raft still erected.
"Well...what is it raven?"
Raven didint know how to tell beastboy,so she just throws him the spell book. He then reads slowly to himself before realizing what he was in here for.
"Uh....so you need me to...."
"Yes.." raven says while looking away.
"I-idk rae..I haven't really done this.....w-what if I....h-hurt you?"
"Beastboy.... it doesint matter.if I dont get rid of this spell I will be in pain and wont be able to do anything.your the only one here so you have to do it. Besides your half animal so it might work faster"
beastboy went quiet, she could tell beastboy was still nervous so she decided to do something to make him more comfortable. Raven starts to slowly remove her clothes as beastboy watches. As she sits their half naked,She starts to become nervous herself but she knew this is the only way to get beastboy to comply. She looked at him as she could tell he was getting more aroused by the sight of her body,his raft starting to twitch through his pants like it had a mind if its own.
"Are you going to leave me hanging beasty?" Raven said with a flirtashish voice.
Beastboy eyes become diffrent as he bites his bottom lip "mmm...fuck!"
Beastboy turns into his beast hybrid form, ripping his clothes off completely.
"Huh!, wait no!...not in that form!" Beastboy walks towards her with a hungry look on his face as drool hangs from his lower lip.
Raven backed up against her bed with a fearful look. Beastboy grabs raven by the leg pulling her towards him, making her fall flat to the bed
She tries to pull his grip away from around her leg but he grabs her hands, slamming them down above her head.
"Beastboy! No! not like this! "
He puts his waist inbetween her thighs, as He bends down to her neck.
"Eugh!"
"Ow...beastboy...be careful!."
He opens his mouth and carefully sticks his two canines in her neck.
"Ahhh!"
Raven screamed in pain as her body temperature starts to increase again.

"eugh!" "no *huff* beastboy *huff* w-why did you *huff* do that."
she pants trying to get her words out. She felt her body get numb and her pussy starting to become swollen and sensitive. Beastboy watches as he loved the sight of raven heat reaction and couldint hold back his animal instincts any longer. Beastboy bends down and opens raven thighs to expose her wet panties.
"What!" *huff* "n-no dont look!"
She tried to cover up her pussy with her hands, but beast boy threw them back over her head. She looked down to see beastboy removing her soaked panties with his finger.
"Mmmm!" Mmph " she moans as his breath hits her sensitive skin.
"Your so swollen down here rae rae And so wet."
he says as he licks his lips.
Raven didint say a word ,All raven could do was huff and moan as she was ready for beasty to stop her from feeling this way.
"I need to clean you up first mama"
"Mhm"
raven moans tying to keep her composure.
Beastboy sticks his long wet tounge out and give raven a little lick.
"Mmmm!...yes!"
She says throwing her head back.
Beastboy smirks at the sound and starts to do more damage to her pussy.
He sticks the tip of his tounge into her pussy slit,making her legs shake as he goes father in.
Fuckk!...*pant* *pant*
Her voice starts to quiver as he starts hitting his tounge into her pussy walls.
B-beastboy *huff*dont *huff *huff stop.
He does as she pleases and keeps going,slurping up all her sweet bodily fluids.
She clenches the sheets as she could feel her climax building.
B-beastboy... I'm going to-
Before she could finish her sentence he slips his tounge out of her,leaving trails of his slob and her bodily fluids behind.
"Huh!-"
"You didint think I was going to let you come that easily mama"
he says as he  licks her sweet fluids from the side of his mouth.
"It seems like little beasty down here is a little eagerd for some satisfaction. "
beastboy says before turning raven around to where she was on all fours.
Huh! W-wait!-
Beastboy grabbed his big red bulging raft and starts to rub it against raven clit.
"Mmm! B-beastboy...hold on"
He smirks as he sticks the tip which was squirting with precum into her pussy. Before being able to put it in fully,raven screams-
"I'm a virgin!"
He stops in shock,as he notices raven legs shaking in fear.he felt bad so he removed the tip of his raft from out of her. Raven sigh in relief-
"Thank you"
Beastboy turned back into his human form embarrassed of what he had done.