𝟎𝟕 | 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟

The 6 new U.A students were walking down the halls to head to class 1-A. The hallways were extremely crowed but Kisame is tall so he just pushed everyone out of the way for us.

"Deidara-senpai what's wrong with your face?"

"Huh?" Deidara said as he looked at Tobi, Deidara looked like he was a walking zombie, he had to be woken up by Y/N with a spider in his face since he forgot they were going to school today.

"Your face Deidara-senpai, you look so ugl- I mean tired!" Tobi shivered as Deidara sent him a  glare. 

"Good one Tobi," I give the orange mask man wink with a small thumbs up before being slapped in the head by the blonde

"Yeah well I didn't expect to be fifteen, lose most of my jutsu, start going to school and help some brat when I died!" Deidara whisper-yelled.

"A simple 'stayed up all night' would've given us an answer." Kisame said turning his head to look over his shoulder at Deidara. The explosive just turned his head and scowled at him, Kisame grinning in response.

"Shut up." He quickly walked ahead of the group.

"Itachi looks like he got enough sleep." Kisame said, grinning even more that he hit a nerve. Deidara stopped walking and turned around dramatically, and faced Kisame.

"Uh oh..." Tobi said as he quickly ran behind a trash can.

"First day and we're causing a scene, see Deidara, Itachi would never do that!" I continue to tease him, Deidara's face started to turn red as tick mark appeared on his forehead.

"Let's go one thing clear, Don't compare me to him." Deidara said, emphasizing each word while pointing at Itachi who stood there with a blank face.

"Jealousy is not a good look on him." You muttered, Sasori nodding his head agreeing to what you said. Kisame just started to laugh as Deidara continued to glare right at him.

"You honestly think you can beat Itachi, much less me."

"I don't think it, I know it." Deidara said with a smirk. Kisame proceeded to pull Samehada off his back as it slammed into the floor, causing cracks.