𝟏𝟖 | 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗨𝗚𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚

Running towards the center with that psycho Hidan chasing behind me

Running towards the center with that psycho Hidan chasing behind me. Making it back to the center I see boom boom holding down portal dude by his neck brace, Canadian dude freezing that big ugly bird thing, Red haired guy and Greenie were also standing there. All Might was on the ground clutching his side.

"Scum like you.. Could never kill the symbol of peace." Todoroki says.

"You've pinned down our way out... Well... This is a problem..." Before I could take another step I felt the wind get knocked out of me as I flew across the place. Bracing myself for a ruff landing before I felt a pair of arms grading.

"Hidan's going pretty tough on you, huh?" Kisame whispers, as he places me down properly. He glances at my bleeding arm before looking back at me.

"Tell me about it," I roll my eyes, dusting my clothes off. Staring up ahead, I see Hidan doing some weird moves with his scythe because he's a weirdo as he walks towards the group.

"You slipped up, you bastards! And it's just like I thought! The parts you can turn into that foggy warp gate are limited! And you've using that misty crap to hide your real body, yeah?! Am I right?!" Boomie boy says with a cocky smirk, "If your whole body was mist and physical attacks didn't work... You'd never say, 'That was a close one'!" Misty tries to get out of boom boom grip, causing him to let out small warning explosions, "DON'T MOVE! If I decide you're doing anything fishy I'll blow you straight to Kingdom come!!"

"That's not very manly, dude.."

"Not only have you beaten our level, but you're all at full health... Today's kids really are something... Our league of Villains should be ashamed..!"

'Why is talking like it's a video game? I think that's what it's called...'

"Nomu. Take out the explosive brat. We need our escape route back. And you two," he refers to Hidan and Kakuzu, "Help take down the other students would ya?" That Nomu thing slowly stands back up, half of its body crumbling away.

"His body's falling apart, but he's still moving?!"

"Get back, everyone!" All Might yells, throwing his arm in front of the group as Kisame and I make it back, "What the...!? I thought his quirk was shock absorption?" The bird thing slowly regenerates it's body back with a loud screech.