Warning!

Please, this story contains a lot of red flag as we go by.

This story may trigger anything dark.

It talks about dark society and everything about family.

This is not just a two individuals that met and started to fall in love and fuck each other.

This is not anything like that.

I am not forcing you to read this story because like I said my stories are not for everyone.

This will enlighten you about trauma, betrayal and life.

It talks about oneself and character development of a person.

***

For the Bible said that you have to forgive someone that wronged you for almost 539 times, In half of the way of trying to forgive someone, you are losing your soul until you have no more.

Until you are soulless, emotionless and living in darkness.

“It is hard to hold on, but it takes alot of courage to let go.”

She was a forgiver. Her heart was so large, she didn't know how to give up on people, because she always believed the good in those she loved. It was until she was walked on so many times, she had no choice but to let go of those people who burned holes in her heart and soul.”

***

“The darkest place I've ever seen was inside me, and nothing ever scared me more.”

***

“The scariest monster are the ones that lurk within our souls.” — Edgar Allan Poe

***

Darkness ahead!