c h a p t e r - 14

'How rare it is to find someone whose eyes shine brighter than the stars.'

***

"So we wanted to ask you to decide if you want to stay here or want to come with us?" Mom said at which I nodded and went into my room.

If only she would've asked this question a few months ago maybe I would've said yes, but now I'm happy here.

There are too many important memories here and some special people too.

I wanted to leave this place last year cause of all the bad memories and also wanted a change in the environment.

But if I stay here, I'll have to most probably live in the dorms or at my grandparents will be here.

I believe I'll be better in the dorms.

Astoria also stays in one and has no roommate. Guess it is planned then. Suddenly my phone started ringing.

It was Blair.

"I need help with maths. Let's cancel today's outing. We have to complete the assignments of maths." she said whining like a baby.

"But I have already completed them," I said sitting on my bed.

"WHAT?" she shouted from the phone.

I quickly put my phone away from my ear. When she was done I put the phone on speaker since now I was scared of her random outbursts.

"When did you do it?" she asked panicking. She loves last moment stress.

"I was in the library for my free period and thought of completing the assignments," I said.

"Ugh, this is not fair. How can you do your work always on time?" she said sounding annoyed.

"You know I think Astoria has already done too..." I said and moved at a distance from the phone.

And as expected she yelled and whined saying that we betrayed her. Oh well, we are now gonna have a study session.

I already have to complete history punishment kinda homework.

Since I was caught talking and my teacher kept ignoring me until she got tired of me and gave me loads of homework.

But for me, this isn't even a punishment since I love history.

I have mostly got to research some events and watch some documentaries.

Will I be considered a nerd if I say I have already watched most of it since I love collecting knowledge about how people used to think at that time?

Even if I would be considered a nerd I would happily accept it.

I don't care.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and when I saw the contact name my stomach swarmed with butterflies.

Have you ever felt this way or am I just hungry?

"Hey," he said from the other end and even his voice was enough for making my butterflies grow more.

I looked down at my stomach and glared at it.

"Hii"

"No mall today?" he asked with Lucas and Jasper yelling in the background about some guy killing them.

"No, Blair hasn't done her assignments yet and I also have some work to do," I said thinking about telling him about the shifting problem.

I'll tell him about it later. I thought.