Preparations and Party

Marinette: Here are your outfits for tomorrow boys. Be careful, if they rip or tear, I will not be willing to fix them for you.

Tim: Noted. Thanks cupcake. See yah.

Jason: See you tomorrow, pixie pop.

Dick: Later, blueberry.

Marinette: Bye. Now Damian for your outfit. I made a few changes. Try it on for me.

Damian: It's comfortable and movable. The cloth isn't too heavy nor too thin so it tears easily. Not bad.

Marinette: Thanks. Now, to the back of your jacket, I added holders for you to hide your short katana. I saw it in the back of your shirt today and a days before at school.

Damian: Oh...you did. Thanks. But what are you wearing?

Marinette: Don't worry, you will be blown away *winks*. See you tomorrow, Dami.

Damian: Dami....

Marinette: My nickname for you....*smiles*.

Damian: Tt, How quaint. Bye.

Marinette: *giggles*
~~~~~~~~~~

WhatsApp video call:

Marinette: Hey guys. Ready for tomorrow?

Luka: Yup, guitar has all strings in place and ready to play our new songs.

Kagami: Since my mother was invited, I will be able to join you guys. But so will Adrien and he told me he'll be bringing a rather...'unwanted' plus one.

Marinette: I swear...if it's Lila I'm gonna puke.....

Luka: Good thing one of the songs we're singing is actually for her. Can't wait to see her face.

Kagami: Agreed.

Marinette: Oh yeah, I'll be bringing our disguises and outfits for our performance tomorrow along with our masks.

Luka: Can't Wait for everyone to see who we actually are. It will be epic.

Kagami: I'm a bit excited and intrigued. Well good night you two. Until tomorrow.

Luka: Bye girls, see you.

Marinette: Bye guys!
~~~~~~~~~~

Sabine: Marinette, your limo's here. Hurry.

Tom: Aww...look at my little princess. You look adorable in your dress.

Marin: Now where are you going looking like that? Don't tell me on a date...?

Marinette: I'm leaving the explaining to you Maman

Marinette: I'm leaving the explaining to you Maman. Good bye, I'll be home by 11. Promise.

Tom: Ok, be careful.

Sabine: Good Bye sweety.
~~~~~~~~~~

Good evening Parisians, I'm Nadja Chamack reporting to you live from the annual banquet where all the celebrities gather and mingle. Our very own Jagged Stone and his assistant Penny has arrived in their limo. And what's this, two others are coming out of the limo alongside him. It's his honorary niece Marinette Dupain-Cheng and his son Luka Coffaine.

Nadja: My that dress is stunning Marinette

Nadja: My that dress is stunning Marinette. Did you design it yourself?

Marinette: Indeed. I designed my dress and made it myself, including those of my friend, Luka and amother who'll be joining us later.

Nadja: I got a little tip that you did a few others. May I ask who?

Marinette: Don't worry Nadja. They have just arrived. See you inside.

Next up joining us are the people who got the privilege of Marinette making their outfits. Let's see who they are. Oh my....that's the billionaire Bruce Wayne and his sons. They look so handsome and dashing. Marinette does have a good eye.

 Marinette does have a good eye

~~~~~~~~~~

Next is the Tsurugi family and the Agrest Family walking together and Adrien Agreste famous model and son of world renounce fashion designer Gabriel Agreste has brought a plus one.

Kagami:

Nadja: Adrien, mind telling me who's that young lady you've brought with you?

Adrien: This is one of my classmates Lila Rossi.

Nadja: Well it's very nice to meet Lila. Anything you'd like to say?

Lila: Other than the fact my handsome soulmate Damian Wayne is in there. Well....I guess we'll have to see later today. I heard that a certain MDC fashion designer and Nettie was supposed to reveal their identities...but I don't want to spoil anything *wink*.

You heard that folks, can Lila be Nettie and/ or MDC and reveal herself today. And apparently her soulmate bond is with Bruce Wayne's son, Damian Wayne. What a lucky girl she is. We'll be taking a short break. Stay tuned for the live footage of the annual banquet coming soon.