Killing Riley and Victoria

Dani's POV

Dani's POV

It's been four days since the vision. Everything is planned out. I went hunting with my family last night. Before joining Edward, Bella and Jacob at the campsite. When I arrived I found Bella asleep in Jacob's arms. "She was cold" Edward tells me and I nod my head. "How are the others?" he asks me.

"Feed and ready for the fight" I tell him.

"Do you remember the plan?" he asks me.

"Yes, I stay close to Bella while Seth hides in the woods close by. I have everything I need to appear human. If a vampire gets past you and Seth. I protect Bella" I state. I have make up and contact lens to appear human.

"Good" he says.

"Are you certain you're up for this?" Jacob asks me. "Have you killed anyone before?" he asks me.

"Never, but I'd do anything for family" I tell him. "Besides, if everything goes to plan. I shouldn't have to fight" I state. "So Seth the youngest right?" I ask Jacob.

"Yes, he is fourteen. His sister Leah also phased, she's twenty" he tells me. I nod my head.

"You should get some sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow" Edward tells him. Jacob nods his head and lays his head down. He soon falls asleep.

"I'm sorry, you have to go through this Edward" I tell him.

"It'll be over soon, Bella will survive and we can continue on with our lives together" he states.

"I wish I had what you and the others have" I tell him longingly. "But it took me a century to finally find a family. What if I never find my mate?" I ask him.

"I'm sure you will, we all have someone" he assures me. "When Alice and Jasper joined us in 1948. I started to feel alone, three mated pairs and I was alone. But they did everything in their power to ensure I never felt it. Then I meet Bella and you joined the family. Everything changed" he tells me. "I promise you, one day you'll have your own mate. Even it takes another century" he promises me.

"Thank you Edward" I say with a small smile.

(Time skip)

Jacob is scouting the area before he goes to join his pack and the rest of my family. Seth is here in wolf form. He is tall and gangly looking, and has sandy colored fur and oversized paws. But I'm sure he'll grow into them.

Anyway Edward and I watched the sunrise together. It was beautiful. But we're back at the tent now. In a tree. I'm dressed to look like a human with blush and brown contacts over my amber eyes. I'll pretend to be Bella's sister, with no knowledge of the supernatural world.

Just then Bella exits the tent and greets Seth. Before Edward goes over to her as I continue to take in the scenery. "Where's Jacob? Did he already..." she starts to asks.