0.5

Soulmates? Soulmates are real? I mean I kind of believed that everybody had a soulmate but it's real?

I keep reading the page along with Rebekah until we hear a loud bang and Rebekah quickly closes the book and puts it back.

"Avery!? Are you here!?" I hear Stefan scream and I run over to the front door and see the door open and Stefan standing at the door.

He runs over and hugs me quickly. Me and Stefan were really close. He was like my other boy best friend.

We then stop hugging and I see Stefan glaring at something behind me and I turn around and see Rebekah walk out of the library and Stefan pulls me behind him.

"No no no Stefan it's okay, I promise it's fine, I'm fine she didn't hurt me" I say facing Stefan and he looks at me if I'm sure and I nod.

"What the hell are you even doing here" Stefan says taking a step towards Rebekah.

"I spoke with Avery, then somebody shot a stake at her and we've been hiding here, they want to take her for something, that's what we're guessing at least" Rebekah says and Stefan looks over to me and I nod.

"Fine, your only staying here to protect her, it's good to have a original protecting someone" Stefan says and he turns around and closes the door behind him and locks it.

"How the hell did you even get in?" I ask.

"It's my house, what do you think Av?" Stefan says and I laugh. I swear I saw a small hint of jealousy in Rebekah's eyes but I shake it out of my mind.

"Where's Damon and Lena?" I ask Stefan.

"Well we saw the guys who were loaded with vampire killing weapons and they had no idea we were vampires but they came up to us and asked us if they had seen a brunette girl with dark blue eyes and we knew they were talking about you but we said no, their looking for you Av, and we need to keep you hidden" Stefan says.

I don't want to hide though. I don't want to hide in fear or secret or whatever you want to call it.

"I don't want to hide Stef, I'm not gonna hide in fear when literal vampire whatever hunters or some shit or coming after me, a human, I want to know why" I say and Stefan sighs and I turn around to Rebekah searching for help.

"Sorry love, but I agree with Stefan on this, I won't let you put yourself out in danger" Rebekah says and I groan.

"Seriously? Fine god I'll hide" I say with a sarcastic squeaky voice when I said hide.

"I know you don't like it darling, but it's for your own good love" Rebekah says and I roll my eyes and just walk to the library.

I decided to look at the Soulmates book that Rebekah found earlier.

I looked in the same spot Rebekah put it back when we heard Stefan batch in through the door.

I grabbed the book and turned back to the page I was looking at.

After flipping a few pages I finally found the Soulmates page.

I read through it and it was talking about some kind of special bonds and things.

Then there was something that caught my eye. Once I saw it I continued reading that part of the page until I found even more things that caught my eye.

The page:

Soulmates have a very special bond, once you finally find your soulmate, you will have no idea but once you find them you feel a bond, like you have known them for your entire life.

Soulmates are not able to stay away from each other, whenever they are, all they feel is themselves being pulled and attracted to their soulmate.

I then shut the book and put it back on the shelf.

What. The. Hell.

That's exactly how I felt about Rebekah... ever since we first met it felt like we've known each other all along, and the other night I felt like I was being pulled towards her...

Are... no no there's no way.

Are... me and Rebekah soulmates?...

Sorry guys this was kind of short! Well at least now y'all get the title lol. Hope y'all are enjoying and have a good day or night!