1.5

I ended up taking a nap in the car after I passed out from the incident.

I woke up and looked around the car to see Klaus driving and Rebekah in the passenger seat.

I think Rebekah heard me wake up because she looked back into my seat where I was resting and laying down.

"Someones finally up, how was your nap" Rebekah says smiling.

"Are you okay?" Rebekah asks and I smile and nod at her and she looks at me to make sure and I nod at her again.

Just then I hear my phone ringing and I grab it out of my bag and I see that Bonnie is calling me back.

"It's Bonnie" I say and sit up and answer the phone.

"Hey Bon, you got anything?" I ask and I can hear her sigh out of relief.

"You can come home Av" Bonnie says and I'm shocked as to what she means. Already?

"Wait already? We didn't even do anything for the dead witches" I say and I can hear Bonnie slightly laugh.

"I got in contact with them and all they wanted was something and Stefan and Damon got it for them, don't worry their safe, and the witches said that they got rid of the hunter, you can come home Av" Bonnie says and I laugh out of happiness and smile.

"Are you sure? Did they get rid of him?" I ask and Bonnie says yes.

"Stefan tracked down the hunter like he did before and there was no trace of him left, we even searched him up and there was nothing, it was as if he wasn't even born" Bonnie says and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much Bon, I'll never be able to thank you enough, I'll be home soon" I say and I can see her smile through the phone.

"You've done so much for me in the past years Av, I owed you this, see you soon" Bonnie says and we both hang up and I toss my phone back into the bag.

"Well Klaus, I think it's time to make a u-turn back home to mystic falls" I say and I see Klaus smile in the rear-view mirror as he turns around and we start driving back home.

-1 day later-

We then pulled into the Mikaelson Mansion as we parked and all three of us got out of the car and Klaus started bringing all of his and Rebekah's stuff bag inside.

I grabbed my bag which didn't have a lot of things in it, and took it to Rebekah's car as I put it in the back seat and I sat in the passenger seat as Rebekah sat in the drivers and started driving to the Salvatore House.

As we were driving there I can see Rebekah glance over at me.

"What's wrong Bekah, your staring me down like a hawk" I say making eye contact with her.

"I just want to make sure your safe and feeling okay" Rebekah says and I think back to what happened yesterday.

"It's fine Bex" I say with an uneasy voice which I can tell Rebekah senses but she doesn't say anything about it.

"It'll just make me happy to go home and see my sister and brother and my best friends, that's all I want right now" I say and Rebekah nods and keeps driving.

We drove the entire way to the Salvatore House and we finally make it and Rebekah parks the car and I open the door and run out of the car.

I was about to open the door to the house until it got opened and right in front of me was Stefan.

"Stef!" I say and give him a big hug.

He hugs me back and I go inside and see everybody else and hug them like I did when I first came back from San Diego.