Fucking Asshole (2)

Make sure you hit that little star at the bottom of the chapter if you enjoyed what you have read! It helps more than most realize!
Don't be afraid to comment, either! I love to hear feedback and thoughts!

Lucian

If looks could kill, I would be a dead man right now. Today was my first-time seeing Abby since the night of the wedding and it was very apparent that she was not happy to see me.

I was more than happy to see her. The fucking tent in my shorts that was hidden under the water was making that more than apparent. Thank fuck no one could see it.

"You good?" Derek asked from next to me, paddling over on the tube floatie he was sitting on. "You look intense."

"I'm always intense." I mumbled, my eyes still on the redhead that was wearing the world's smallest bikini. She was doing it on purpose, I swore to God.

Those lips were glistening in the summer sun as her tongue dragged over them. Those tits, my god, those heavenly tits. Two of the most perfect, full tits, so soft and inviting, I wanted to use them as pillows.

I wanted to pin her against the edge of this fucking pool and kiss her until she couldn't breathe. I wanted to slide my fingers inside of her and feel how wet and warm she would be just for me. I wanted to fuck...

"Seriously, dude, you look like you are going to have an aneurism." Derek's low chuckle brought me out of my daydream.

Jesus Christ. I didn't think it was possible to get any harder. It was damn near fucking painful. "Yep."

"Yep, you're having an aneurism?" He cocked his head to the side, staring at me in confusion.

Groaning, I physically turned my body so that I was no longer looking at her. "No. I meant yep, I'm good."

He shook his head at me before paddling away. "I'm going to make drinks. Want anything?"

"Yes. Please. Anything." I seriously needed to drink that girl out of my mind.

I had been in the deep end the entire time. Everyone else was gathered around the swim up bar, drinking and laughing. If I could get my raging hard on under control, maybe I could join them. Unfortunately it decided that it had a mind of its own today.

Scratch that, it wasn't just today. It was her.

Ten minutes later, after forcing myself to not look in her direction or think about her, I was able to move out of the deep end and over to everyone else.

"About time you joined us. I was starting to wonder if you were pissed off at us." My sister smiled at me, and my eyes went immediately to Red.

She gritted her teeth and I swear to fucking God, a small growl escaped. Damn. Such a sexy growl.

"Maybe people are mad at me, and I was just trying to make the situation less tense." Fuck. Why did I say that? I had no control over my mouth around her.

"Who would be mad at you? Oh, Lucie, what did you do this time?"

I rolled my eyes in response at Lilly, taking the cup that Derek handed to me. I gulped it down greedily, not even tasting it. Derek's eyes widened as he took the now empty cup from my hands and began to mix another one.

"He makes the best drinks, doesn't he?" Destiny's voice was right next to me, and I turned, seeing Colten hanging off her from behind, his hands roaming all over her body. She had a rocking body; I would give her that.

I grunted in response, taking the cup back from Derek and guzzling it down.

All eyes were on me and quite frankly, I didn't give a shit.