boarding school, vampires and the brother she never knew she had ch 2

Chapter 2: finding out

LUCY’S P.O.V.   

This darkness began to become dense and soon enough I began to hear voice like someone was talking, but I could not hear what they were saying. Then I heard a voice loud and clear it said “Come, come to me if you want to know.”. I followed the voice and then all of a sudden the scenery changed, as I stepped out of the darkness I stepped into what seems like a palace. A very beautiful palace with flowers everywhere. A young woman, in her 20’s, appeared before me.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Do you want to know?” she asked.

“Know what?” I asked confused.

“About what you are.” she said.  

“What I am? What do you mean?” I asked.

“You are different then anyone else, you’re special.” she said. 

“What are you talking about? I’m not special at all. What’s going on?” I asked.

“First of all you really are special, and secondly do you really want to know?” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“What’s going on.” she said. 

“Tell me.” I said.

“Fine I will, but don’t you want to know what you are first?” she asked.

“Okay, then tell me.” I said.

“First of all you are me.” she said.

“But how, I don’t understand?” I said.

“It’s easy, you are me thus you are the vampire goddess. You have an unimaginable amount of power hidden deep within you. You haven’t been able to access it because your blood hasn’t awakened, you see this body of your is actually the body of a vampire. You were born a vampire, but you were bound in human form when you were little by the ones that took you from your family, your true family. Because of that the only way for you to be truly whole you must get bitten by a vampire. When that happens the 2 of us shall become one once again, and you’ll remember the ones that took you when you see their faces. One more thing after you get bitten you may feel weak so if you can’t move your body don’t worry. You’ll be able to in a few moments.” she said. 

“Okay if you say so, I trust you. I don’t know why, but I just do. Now tell me what’s going on?” I said.

“Well the truth of the matter is that the war is closing in on us.” she said. 

“What war?” I asked.

“The war between good and evil, well it’s actually the war between angels and demons.” she said.

“And then if you don’t mind me asking, why are we involved?” I asked.

“The truth is that I don’t really know who is on whose side anymore, but you must understand one thing you are the only one that can kill vampires without any consequences. When your powers are fully developed then you’ll feel every time a vampire dies, when one is killed you’ll feel the pain differently, then when one dies of natural causes.” she said.

“Why, why are you telling me all of this?” I asked.

“Because there are only 2 ways the pain will go away. The first one is to kill the one that killed the vampire and the second one is to be held by your soul-mate until the pain goes away. For that to happen you have to first find your soul-mate, you mustn’t declare your love to any other then your soul-mate or else you’ll feel like your heart has been ripped out of your chest. Do you understand?” she said.