-To the people Ive let down pt.2-

Art by yours truly.. me (:

Requested: yes
Character: Tommy (mainly Tommy but it switches POVs)
Setting: Tommy's house, nether, Ranboo's house, Technos house

Trigger warnings !!:
• Very big TW for su1cid3 (thoughts, note, attempt, all that ): )
• Self hatred

A/N: I hope this is good enough, I did adjust a few things but I hope this is to your liking (:

___________•***•___________
|*~Tommy POV (3rd person)~*|

He took one last look at the note before dropping it on the crafting table. Off he was.

He thought the nether might be a good place to die. After all he had already tried once..

Exile, the loneliest place on earth, he was banned from the nether after dream found him sitting a little too close to the edge. The more he thought about it, the more it made sense. The only dots he couldn't connect was why, which is why he filled in the blank with his own foolish answer.

It was his doing.

He made dream do it so technically he deserved it.

To anyone else who knew his situation they'd think it was nonsense to put all that on himself, but to him it was absolutely reasonable.

30 steps.

29.

28.

27.

26.

25.

He took a deep breath absorbing the heat around him.

24.

23.

22.

21.

20.

it felt colder than usual, almost like it knew...

19.

18.

17.

16.

15.

The edge was looming closer and closer.

14.

13.

12.

11.

10.

He was almost free.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

Did he really want this?

4.

3.

2.

1.

yes.

"WAIT!!"

___________•***•___________
|*~Purpled POV (1rst person)~*|

(Bet you weren't expecting that 😼)

I had excused myself from my duties today. I could feel something was wrong, but I couldn't place my finger on it. Besides, I had to take some supplies I promised to Tommy. So I took one of the horses and begin the journey to Tommy's home.