Why..?

On his way back from the store, Tony had just bought some gifts for his girlfriends, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang, he was about to open his door but he stopped when he heard moaning coming from his room "Hey aren't you scared Tony is gonna find out?" A voice asked "Please, that weak idiot, he hasn't even discovered his semblance yet" Weiss' voice said "Neither have I" Juane's voice retorted "Yeah, but you are much better in bed" Ruby's voice stated, Tony bursted the door open and looked in shock at the sight of his girlfriends having sex with other people "G-girls?" Tony stuttered "Tony! Wait, th-this isnt what it looks like" Yang told him "I have ears.." Tony stated "Look Tony, I know this looks bad but-" Blake was cut off "Beat it loser, these beauties clearly love us more than you!" Sun shouted "Yeah, so piss off" Jaune agreed, Tony didnt say a word, he was devastated but it was soon replaced by inhuman rage, Tony's aura flared in a bright glowing green and he suddenly disappeared. Team RWBY kicked their partners out of the dorm and was left to sulk "What have we done?" Ruby asked "He loved us, and we cheated on him" Yang said

Tony POV

("What was that?, I got really angry and everything froze like a video on bad wifi") I thought, but my mind went back to the boys my exes were sleeping with "Them... they will pay, they. Will! PAY!!!" I shouted and once I said "Pay" everything froze again, I took my scroll out of my pocket and threw it into the air and just a second after it was thrown, it froze in the air, I remember back to what Weiss said and started laughing "Haven't discovered my semblace huh Ice Queen?, not anymore" I grabbed my scroll and everything started moving again.

Third person POV, a week later

It has been a week since Tony was cheated on and team RWBY made useless attempts to get him to forgive them, on his way to his room, Tony took in the smell of burnt beds and lied on his new one, but when his head hit his pillow he heard paper crumple "The hell?" Tony said, he took the paper from under his pillow and it was a note "Dear tony please forgive-" Tony erased the note from the timeline at "Forgive" "I need to call a locksmith" Tony told himself. All of a sudden a knock was heard on Tony's door, he answered and it was Velvet "Hey Bunny" Tony greeted "Hey Tony, I heard about what happened" Velvet replied, Tony sighed and signaled the girl to come in "I just came to see how you were" Velvet said "Thanks Bunny, I needed a bit of a boost" Tony replied with a small smile "Look, if you ever need anything, Me and my team are more than willing to come around" Velvet stated "Thanks" Tony responded, pulling Velvet into a hug, before the girl left.

Tony was getting lunch and ran into a not so friendly face, Jaune Arc "You bastard, because if you, my team hates me and kicked me out of my dorm" Jaune shouted "Me? ME?!, YOU slept with MY girlfriend, you ingrate, I had nothing to do with your team hating you, thats your fault" Tony responded "If you didnt find out, It would have all been good, we could have gone five on four!" Jaune replied, that pushed Tony over the edge and the very next second, Jaune was held against the wall by Tony "Shut up you insolent moron, or I'll turn you from man to memory" Tony hissed "Tony stop!" A voice called out, Tony turned and saw Ruby behind him. "You..." Tony grumbled "Leave Juane alone, please" Ruby said "Why should I, you cheated on me with this asshat, that "hasn't even discovered his semblance yet" as your cum colored companion would put it!" Tony shouted "Please I know we messed up but-" Ruby stopped when a knife was suddenly put to her throat, she slowly turned and saw that Tony was holding it "Let me make myself clear, incase that jackass, fucked your brain too hard, Leave. Me. The deep. Blue hell. Alone" Tony said quietly, before putting away his knife and walking off, Ruby's legs went numb and she started to cry, her team went to check on her, but Yang was furious "Hey!" She shouted, Tony kept walking "Forgive us!" Yang shouted again, Tony kept walking, Yang tried to punch him but he disappeared "I said NO!" Tony shouted, as he kicked Yang in the ribs from behind her and sent her into a table "What part of that dont you understand?" Tony asked before he disappeared again.