Preparation Day 2: Your Choice!

With a strong hold on the dagger I started running towards Aizawa. This time I was mad and I was sure that my anger was radiating off me.

Aizawa: Kid, don't make me do this.

Do what?

You already chose this path the moment you took a fighting position. . .

No!

It was the moment you decided to follow me.

I was never a villain and yet here you were following me!

I didn't care what he was saying as I ran towards him. Since he had his quirk activated there was no chance I could use OfA. Luckily for me I was also training to fight quirklessly. That meant that my speed and agility was up and in pair with Stain's. I was pretty sure I could keep up with that guy. If it weren't for Iida and Shoto the fight with him also would have looked completely different.

Let's see how polished your quirkless battle skills are!

Don't come running towards me if I win!

I learned a lot from you and the others!

I am not the same useless quirkless Deku I once was.

So be prepared!

Once I saw his scarf coming at me I decided to slide on the ground rather than jump over it and risk getting caught.

Is that all you have?

You are getting old!

Ha! You will need a lot more if you want to get me down!

This was how I evaded the scarf and quickly jumped on back to my feet, dodging the next scarf attack while side stepping the tired coffee addicted teacher and making a flip to the side. He already saw that through and turned backwards very quickly hence my flip to the side.

Too slow!

Where is the great Eraserhead's skill now?

Without your quirk you would be domed!

Even you are relying on them far to much!

I was born quirkless!

I don't need you to take the ability away from me to be dangerous!

However, my flip wasn't any flip. I had the daggers in my hand so I couldn't use my hands for support. Once my feet landed on the ground I dodged once again an attack and managed to sweep Aizawa off his feet.

Didn't see that coming, huh?

Am I too fast for you?

Goodness me!

How dare I?!

HAHAHAHAHA

He was quickly back up as I began approaching him even more. Now being in a close combat range, his scarf was pretty much useless and so he had it back around his neck while fighting me.

Now let's see what you got!

It wasn't hard to see through him. I could basically predict his moves and so I began dodging for a little while longer. My goal was to make the teacher a little bit tired and show him how little he knew about me.

Not too shabby... but not enough!

Now shall I end the cat and mouse game?

I'm getting bored...