Preparation Day 3: Running!

Hah!

How stupid all the heroes are!

Me, a villain?

Did they all hit their head?

I saved them!

I sacrificed so much for them!

I broke my bones multiple times and even nearly died a couple of times...

Was that not enough?

Am I not enough?

NO!

They are wrong!

If I can't be a hero like this then I will become the greatest villain there is!

I began clenching my fist so hard that my nails dug into my skin and I started bleeding. Though I didn't realize it at all. I was too focused on what to do.

Me: Stupid Dandelion! Stupid All Might and stupid heroes! They can all go to hell!

Without even thinking I took out the earbud I got from AfO and put in my ear as well as activated it. I had finally enough.

Me: I am in!

AfO: Oho how come?

Me: You want me or not?

AfO: I do.

Me: Call me Usagi from now on.

AfO: Very well. I will tell your new teammates about this positive message.

Me: To make it clear I won't follow orders from Shigaraki. He never managed to make a good plan.

AfO: There is no need for that. You will be handling them. Kurogiri will help you of course.

Me: Thank you.

AfO: As a welcome gift please accept these improved daggers! If you need anything just say so. This communication channel will now serve as a channel for you to lead the LOV into a new era!

Me: I understand.

As he said that I send someone from behind me and before Kurogiri was even coming through the portal I already knew that he would be there. He came with a pair of daggers in his hand as well as grenades.

Me: Are these real?

Kurogiri: Yes.

Me: Don't teleport the others here. I want to finish them all on my own.

Kurogiri: I understand.

Me: Can you get me some blood?

Kurogiri: How much? Real or fake?

Me: I don't care and enough to cover the whole hero lair. Oh, and make sure the heroes once I dealt with All Might can't vet out of the observation room they for sure are in.

Kurogiri: As you command!

I took the new pair of daggers from him and dropped the old ones on the ground.

Me: Thank you. Now if you excuse me I have a hero to hunt down!

Just like that I took the daggers and the grenades from Kurogiri and exited the building via the rooftop and started running and jumping from one building to another without using my quirk. It didn't take me long to find All Might or more like he found me.

So, this time I was kinda after him but our roles reversed as if one placed an uno reverse card right in front of us and the one doing so was me!

Good boy!

Now follow me!

We can't have the heroes finding us together, now can we?

Still how can you simply follow me like that?

Didn't Nezu warn you?

Ohh from today onwards I don't need any preparation time anymore!

Now that I have the LOV backing me up!

You will for sure wish never to have pushed me over the edge!

Ohh what a stupid mentor you are!

No trust, no fate in your own student....

You really think I am that stupid?

I can see and I can still hear!

You though I didn't know what you and Sir Nighteye were talking about?

I am to weak and not trustworthy for your quirk!

Guess what!

I wouldn't have your quirk if it wouldn't have accepted me!

Well now it's too late!

I won't give you the quirk so that you will give it to someone else!

AfO will have good use for it if I decide to give it away that is!

HAH!

No way in hell am I doing that!

It is a good last resort and a good hidden card!

I won't just throw it away that easily!

I had a quickl plan scratched up in the back of my head and all I needed was to first disable cameras and then fight All Might. Though the cameras were not that big of a deal since I told Kurogiri to not let anyone get out of the observation room. That meant that they wouldn't be that bothersome. However, since I only told him to do that after I dealt with All Might which pretty much mean I needed to destroy the drones... Though I really didn't want to since they would film the entire thing and the teachers wouldn't be able to even see my splendid work at all.

Me: HEY ALL MIGHT LONG TIME NO SEE~

Once I saw him, I screamed at him while also throwing one of the daggers at him. I wasn't stupid as to leave the daggers they gave me behind in the house where I meet Kurogiri. No! I took them with me right before I left and now threw them at the big chunky man. Needless to say, that I hit his shoulder and his leg.

All Might: MY BOY!

I saw him running at me and that was the first indication of my plan to begin. Now I turned around powering OfA up and ran away. He followed me like a good puppy. All I had to do was led him to the right place and voila the stage was set.

All Might: STOP RUNNING MY BOY!

Not even calling me by my name. This only showed even more how close we were with each other. Too bad that this will be all there is.

Ohh you will remember my name especially my villain name!