Chapter 2 - A Different Training Camp

Hinata's POV

At Karasuno, in the Club Room, the whole team is there (not including Kiyoko and Yachi)

"Oh look at the time!" I say, trying to make up an excuse, "I need to get home and prepare dinner for my sister! Sorry! See you guys later!"

I rush out the door and head straight to my bike then I stop. Where is my phone? Oh, shoot I left my phone in the club room after leaving in such a hurry. I sigh, I cannot go back there and get it now, they cannot know about my past...

------------------------------

No One's POV

At Karasuno, in the gym, Hinata and Kageyama are practicing their quick and everyone else is taking a break from just finishing training. It is after-school.

*Takeda runs into gym gasping*

"Guys! I have-," Takeda stops, trying to catch his breath, "I have news. We are going to Tokyo for another training camp with Nekoma, Fukurodani, Shinzen, Ubugawa, and Aoba Johsai is also coming."

"That is great Takeda sensei! When-" Daichi says.

"Wait, that is not all," Takeda says, with a shaky voice, still tired from running. "We will not be going to Shinzen High for this training camp, instead we will be going to this place called Rakuzan High instead."

"Wait why though? Do they even have a volleyball team?" Everyone except Tsukishima (because he couldn't care less) asks.

"No, they do not," Takeda replies, "but we were invited to merge training camps with the basketball teams from Seirin, Rakuzan, Shutoku, Kaijo, Too, and Yosen."

"Wait did I hear you right?" Ukai says while holding a magazine. "You mean, THE Rakuzan, THE Shutoku, THE Kaijo, THE Too, and THE Yosen?! The powerful schools who each basketball team has one of THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES?!" 

*Everyone except Tsukishima  huddles around Ukai and he shows everyone the magazine and flips through each page showing Akashi, Kise, Midorima, Aomine, and Murasakibara.*

*Everyone except Tsukishima stares in awe*

"But what are the Generation of Miracles?" Asks Tanaka, emphasizing the 'are'.

"The Generation of Miracles are five elite basketball players who all went to Teiko Middle School in Tokyo, have never lost a game, and went to nationals a consecutive three times! They are the undefeated champions of basketball, and some people say that there is a sixth and seventh member of the Generation of Miracles." Ukai read, off the magazine.

"Hey, isn't Teiko Middle School the school Hinata went to?" Sugawara comments.

"Oh, yea! Hinata said that yesterday evening. By the way, where is Hinata?" Nishinoya asks, looking around.

End of No One's POV

Kageyama's POV

It was not like Hinata to just suddenly run off without telling someone or excusing himself. Was something wrong? He ran off yesterday too when we asked why he quit basketball. Maybe he has a bad past with basketball? I will ask him tomorrow.

End of Kageyama's POV

Hinata's POV

No. Why are we doing a training camp with basketball teams? Who organized this? Was it 'his' idea? Is 'he' looking for me? I could not face 'them'. I do not want to go, but I should not miss a chance like this, especially since Aoba Johsai will be joining us too. I need to text Kuroko.

Hinata: [Hey Kuroko are you there?]

Kuroko: [Yea what's up?]

Hinata: [Have you heard about the training camp yet?]

Kuroko: [What training camp?]

Has he not heard of it yet? Maybe his coach or manager will tell him soon.

Kuroko: [Sorry Hinata I have to go now, my coach is calling for a meeting]

Ah, that would probably be now then.

Hinata: [Okay, let me know when you are finished so that I can tell you what's going on]

Kuroko: [Will do]

End of Hinata's POV

END OF CHAPTER 2 – A DIFFERENT TRAINING CAMP

Word Count: 637