6

3rd Person POV
While Lisa and SaTzu were talking about something, they were shock when suddenly someone approach them and asked Lisa to stand up in a rude way.

Girl 1: hey scholar girl stand up

Sana: who are you to call her like that

Girl 2: bitch don't get involve in this or else we will make you suffered with this loser (smirk)

Girl 3: you are beautiful girl, why are you depending this loser? Is it because she's BamBam's sister? Girl she's poor unlike her brother (Chuckle)

Tzuyu: (noticed Lisa was about to cry)

Sana: yahh! (Stand up madly) can you stop insulting her?!

Girl 1: I told you don't get involved in this! (Push Sana hardly that made Tzuyu got mad even more)

Tzuyu: (hold the Girl 1's collar) don't you ever dare try to do that again (cold tone)

Girl 2: yahh are you crazy? Let go of her! (Trying to pulled Tzuyu away)

Girl 3: (look at Lisa who is now looking at them with a teary eyes) why are you crying, we are still not doing anything with you

Lisa: (just look down)

Sana: babe let go of that bitch (rolled her eyes) they are being too noisy (sit down on her chair again then look at Lisa) Lis don't mind them ok? (Caressing Lisa's arm)

Tzuyu: get out of here before I do something bad with you (cold tone)

Girl 1: (madly look at Lisa then get a bottle of water and poured it to Lisa's head)

Sana: what the h- (didn't finished what she's about to say when she saw the girl already on the floor)

Girl 2: (help the girl 1 to stand up) are you cr- (look at the person then suddenly got scared)

Lisa: (silently crying)

Girl 1: (look at the person who pushed her) J-Jennie (look at the person nervously)

Jennie: you dared to do that to her (cold tone then go near to the girl) should I introduce her to you?

Girl 1: n-no I a-already know her

Jennie: really? (Look at them) yet you still dared to do that! (Shouted madly that made everyone flinch specially Lisa)

Girl 1: w-we are sorry J-Jennie (sob) p-please forgive us (kneeled down)

Jennie: you know I'm not that kind to forgive you that easily (smirk) I'm going to make sure that starting today you will be living in the hell (look at Lisa) come with me

Lisa: o-ok (look at SaTzu) 

Jennie: you two can come with us (cold tone then pulled Lisa on her side then they left)

Sana: karma bitch (smirk then leave with her girlfriend)

3rd Person POV
The four of them were just walking at the hallway until they reach Jennie's mini office.

Jennie: just sit there for a while, I will just ask someone to brought a clothes for you (dial someone's number)

Sana: how did they know that you are just an scholar student?

Lisa: because of Hanbin (low tone)

Tzuyu: he's Jennie's cousin right?

Lisa: yeah

Sana: so that Hanbin is also bullying you? But you are just a new student in here

Lisa: since high school I know Hanbin (look at them) his also bullying me until my parents died, that's when I decided to stay away from them but being unlucky person they still found me

Tzuyu: that's sad, I'm sorry for your lost

Lisa: (smile sadly)

*After 15 minutes*
A guy entered to Jennie's office

*After 15 minutes* A guy entered to Jennie's office

Jennie: why are you here Eunwoo?

Eunwoo: basically my lovely girlfriend asked me to bring this in here (give to Jennie the paper bag)

Jennie: I see, thanks (look at Lisa) Lisa here change your clothes (give to Lisa the paper bag)

Lisa: t-thanks  

Jennie: just use the comfort room in here

Lisa: (nod then go to the comfort room)

Eunwoo: I didn't know you were into girl Jen

Jennie: pardon?

Eunwoo: (Chuckle) she's your girl right?

Jennie: what the hell? Of course not!

Eunwoo: chill (giggle) I'll go ahead now annyeong! (Wave at them then immediately left)

*After 10 minutes*

Sana: woahh Lisa it suits you (smile)

Tzuyu: my girlfriend is right Lis (smile sweetly)

Lisa: thank you (shyly said)

Jennie: (look at Lisa from head to toe) let's go back in our room now, I don't want to be late in our class