18

BamBam's POV
It's been 3 hours since our friends came, we decided not to disturb them since they were literally sleeping peacefully. When I told them that Jennie and Lisa are sleeping in each other arms at first they didn't believe but when they barged in to the guest room they were shocked like what I felt when I saw them hugging each other. Officer Choi already called and he told us that the culprit is already inside of the jail, he will just going to wait for Jennie's decision but of course we already knew that Jennie might torture that guy for making Lisa cry.

Jisoo: I'm hungry, and I think it's time for us to wake them up already (stand up)

Jin: go and order some foods before waking them up

Jisoo: Kai can do it

Kai: (rolled his eyes and get his phone to order some food) what do you want to eat?

Jungkook: Hamburger!

Taehyung: Pizza!

Jisoo: chicken!

Kai: (look at the three)

JK, V, Jisoo: please (pout)

Kai: (shake his head then ordered some foods for them) we have to wait for 20 minutes before the delivery guy will reached the lobby

Jin: Sehun and Chanyeol will go to lobby later

Chanyeol: ok Hyung

Sehun: who's going to pay?

Them: (look at each other)

Rosé: let's make Jennie pay for the foods (smile)

BamBam: good idea, Lisa is so obsessed to hamburger and pizza so I'm sure she's willing to pay for the food

Jisoo: what about chicken?

BamBam: she love it too but not that obsessed as you (teasingly said)

Jisoo: yahhh (about to attack BamBam)

Rosé: (immediately pulled Jisoo on her side) stop it

*TIME SKIP*

3RD PERSON POV
Once Kai received a text from the fastfood delivery that he's already in the lobby, BamBam told to Jisoo to pay for their order first then she will make Jennie pay her back later once they were awake. After Jisoo gave her credit card, Sehun and Chanyeol immediately left Jennie's penthouse.

Sana: I will wake them up (stand up)

Tzuyu: I want to go too (walk upstairs with Sana)

Jimin: that couple must be planning something (shake his head)

Kai: what would you expect? (Chuckle) they were both crackheads specially Tzuyu

Jennie POV
I was having a wonderful sleep not until I felt someone is tapping my cheeks softly, I still want to sleep but that person is keep on trying to wake me up aishhhh. When I opened my eyes and was about to glared at the culprit but when I saw that it was my Lili, my expression immediately soften.

Lisa: are you mad at me for waking you up? (Pout)

Jennie: (shake her head as no)

Lisa: hmmm then why you look so pissed when you open your eyes? (Look down) mianhae Nini

Jennie: (cupped Lisa's cheeks and made Lisa look at her) I'm not mad Lili, I thought it was just someone so yeah

Lisa: (went in top of Jennie then snuggle her face into Jennie's neck) I know you are having a good sleep but I'm really hungry and I don't want to eat alone (mumbled in Jennie's neck)

Jennie: (chuckle) do you want me to cook for you?

Lisa: (shake her head as no)

Jennie: then what do you want to eat?

Lisa: can we just order some fast food?

Jennie: of course (caressing Lisa's back)

Lisa: thank you, don't worry I will be the one who's going to pay for our foods

Jennie: you don't have too (about to get her phone in the bedside table but someone suddenly barged in inside of the guest room that made them startled) yahhhh!

Lisa: (look at the culprit) Sanassi, Tzuyuyahh

Sana: ooops sorry did we interrupt something? (Teasingly asked) but just continue it later

Jennie: you really have a dirt on your mind (rolled her eyes) what are you two doing in here?

Tzuyu: not just us but also OUR FRIENDS (sit on the edge) hi Lisassi (wave at Lisa) do you feel comfortable in your position?

Lisa: n-ne (hid her face in Jennie's neck)

Tzuyu: (smile) I guess Jen you are the bottom (wink at Jennie)

Jennie: yahhhh!

Sana: anyways we are here to make you two go to the living room already because we are hungry and we already ordered some fast foods

Lisa: really?! (Excitedly asked)

Tzuyu: yes, we ordered all your favorites

Lisa: yey! (Immediately get up from Jennie's top) come on Nini let's go to the living room! (Pulling Jennie's arm to get up)

Jennie: al right Lili calm down (chuckle) let's wash our face, and about you gays get the hell out of here (pulled Lisa to the bathroom)

Sana: (chuckle) don't do some sexy things Jennieyahhh! (Shouted from the bedroom)

Jennie: fuck off gays! (Shouted from the bathroom)

SaTzu: (laugh before exiting to the guest room) 

STAY WITH MEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें