Baby Goes Missing

Nagitos pov

Six months later

"what do you mean you lost him!" I looked up from my book at the sound of mommys screaming.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I just turned around and he was gone!"

"I don't want to hear your excuses. Just find my missing child!"

I gasped. Kokichis gone missing! I have to find my baby brother! I put my book away and searched the house.

I decided to check the garden. It was really big and I get lost easily but I was determined to bring my little luck back safely.

I suddenly heard some crying. That's kokichi! I ran over to the direction of the crying to find kokichi sniffing in front of a big dog.

I picked up a stick and ran over to the dog "leave my brother alone you mean old doggie!" I yelled.

The dog got scared and ran away. Kokichi stopped crying and smiled at me

"big bwro" he giggled as he held his cubby little arms up to me.

I giggled and picked him up "there you go kokichi. Your big brother will always keep you safe"

I carried him out of the garden. Mommy saw us and gasped.

"nagito did you find kokichi in the garden?" she asked.

I nodded.

She bent down and petted my head "oh you wonderful child. Your such a good big brother" she gently kissed my forehead making me laugh "hmm I wonder how kokichi got into the garden in the first place-"

She was cut off by kokichi taking some shaky steps towards her.

"baby your walking" she scooped him up and kissed him all over "I'm so happy baby. Come on nagito. Let's celebrate with some hot chocolate!"

"kay mommy" I smiled happily as she took my hand and walked back inside.