C49 - Recovering Together

Zhou Ji was unable to answer him. He had passed out.

After plucking up half a mountain worth of trees and killing countless dinosaurs, he had reached the end of his rope long ago.

Seeing that Zhou Ji was unconscious, Xiong Ye hurriedly shifted into his human form to check on Zhou Ji’s situation.

Other than some scratches and cuts, there were no other wounds on Zhou Ji’s body, but he was covered in sweat, and his breathing seemed extremely shallow. He should have fainted from exhaustion…

Had Zhou Ji come looking for him? Had he run here the whole way?

Xiong Ye kissed Zhou Ji on the cheek and for a moment, his heart grew warm.

Only, it was night time now, and it was very cold… Xiong Ye thought about it, then turned back into his animal form, pulling Zhou Ji into his arms.

Although the fur on his back was a little hard and prickly, the hair on his front was soft and could keep Zhou Ji warm.

Xiong Ye’s injuries were very serious, so he was a little confused as he drifted in and out of consciousness, but he wasn’t in that state for long before he heard Xiong He’s voice calling out, “Xiong Ye! Xiong Ye!”

Xiong He could smell Xiong Ye’s scent and could also smell the strong scent of blood. His heart trembled, and he feared that something might have happened to Xiong Ye.

Although he had several children, Xiong Ye’s animal form form was the most similar to his, and he had always been very attentive about teaching Xiong Ye. To him, Xiong Ye might even be more important than his own son–Xiong Ye was his chosen heir.

Xiong Ye shifted to his human form, “Chief!”

“Xiong Ye’s still alive!” Xiong Bai called out in surprise. The people that Xiong He had brought with him were all older, and they had originally refused to let her follow, but she had been concerned about Xiong Ye, so she and Niu Er had followed along behind them.

After calling out, she quickly ran over towards Xiong Ye.

And then…

Xiong Bai looked at Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji who were wrapped up together and rolled her eyes. If she’d known it would be like this, she definitely wouldn’t have come!

Unexpectedly, she was faced with such a scene even when she simply wanted to search for someone!

Xiong He didn’t think so much about it. He was rather surprised when he saw the person in Xiong Ye’s arms, “Is that Zhou Ji? The priest said he must have come out to find you. I hadn’t thought that this would really be the case!”

Xiong Ye couldn’t help but comment when he heard this, “Why didn’t you guys watch out for him a little bit?”

“He disappeared while we weren’t paying attention.” Xiong He said, “What’s wrong with him?”

“He probably fainted from fatigue.” Xiong Ye explained.

“He passed out after walking just this short distance?” Xiong He was a little speechless, and the people who had come over with Xiong He were also very speechless–This person was really too weak!

Stone Age Husband Raising Jornalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें