C113 - Exposed Identity

This blue whale was too big. If it really charged over, something bad would definitely happen to everyone over on this side.

Zhou Ji reacted on instinct and used his spiritual powers to deter the other party and also used his energy to form a barrier. At the same time, he said, “We aren’t from the Beast God Temple!”

He didn’t want to clash with a Beast King!

Despite not wanting to have a confrontation, the other party obviously didn’t agree. The huge whale that had previously only released a fraction of its killing intent let out a surge of it now that filled the sky after sensing Zhou Ji’s barrier. “You’re indeed people from the Beast God Temple!”

Zhou Ji: “……” What gave him the idea that he was someone from the Beast God Temple?

However, by this time, he no longer had any chance to explain himself.

If he didn’t stop the huge wave of pressure and the towering columns of water that the blue whale brought with him in his wake, they would become fatal for Xiong Ye and the others.

An endless amount of energy condensed into a shield that formed in front of the people of the Big Bear Tribe, stopping the blue whale. At the same time, the people of the Big Bear Tribe had already begun to run away, and Xiong Ye had picked him up and turned around to run.

However, how could it be so easy to escape?

The blue whale smashed up against the shield, instantly shattering it into pieces. A powerful force consisting of seemingly infinite power continued on, rushing towards Zhou Ji and the others.

In that instant, the people of the Big Bear Tribe were all full of despair––that wave of power hadn’t arrived yet, but the energy around it had already created such a heavy pressure such that they were unable to move. At this moment, everyone had a feeling that they were about to die.

Xiong Ye turned into his animal form and pressed Zhou Ji under his body. Zhu Zhan and One-Eyed Wolf turned pale, and the others who were weaker were already unable to say or do anything.

It appeared that the blue whale’s attack would crush everyone from the Big Bear Tribe to death. Zhou Ji sent out an attack of his own to counter the other party’s attack, causing powerful energy to smash up against the other party’s energy. The resulting impact was huge and sent the slippery blue whale sliding backwards.

“Who’s helping us?” Zhu Zhan stared at this scene in shock. He hadn’t been able to sense the previous attack due to Zhou Ji’s shielding, but he was able to feel everything clearly this time.

“The Beast God must be helping us.” Xiong Qi said. He and the people of the Big Bear Tribe all felt that it must be the Beast God protecting them.

“Beast King, it’s a Beast King…” One-Eyed Wolf’s single eye locked on that huge blue whale. This blue whale was a Beast King, and the person who was confronting the blue whale was also a Beast King.

“Come out, Beast God Temple bastard. Come out for me!” That blue whale’s voice rang out, rumbling and booming like thunder, spreading out along with his killing intent.

Zhou Ji was already finding it a little difficult to hold back. Now that he was swept up by this killing intent, it became even harder to control himself.