Room zero

Open on the exterior of a large blue-grey structure on a snowy planet. Fade to a ventilation shaft where Grif and Epsilon can be heard arguing...

Grif (off-screen): I think we're going the wrong way.

Epsilon (off-screen): How would you know? You've never even been here before.

Grif (off-screen): You've never been here before, either.

Epsilon (off-screen): Well, I'm not the one telling people they're going the wrong way.

Grif (off-screen): Shut up.

Epsilon (off-screen): You shut up.

Grif (off-screen): Let's all shut up. How about that?

We then see Epsilon, Simmons and Grif in all their animated glory. Simmons is seen holding a Windows tablet.

Epsilon: Simmons, what does that thing say? Where are they holding Sarge, Thea and Tex prisoner?

Simmons' device shows a long illuminated hallway, with sergeant, Jedi symbol and cowboy hat icons next to the 'prison'.

Simmons: Says here section one thousand, one hundred fifty-seven.

Epsilon: What section are we in now?

The tablet pans out to show multiple rooms around their area.

Simmons: Umm, section zero.

Grif puts his hands on his head before gesturing.

Grif: Aw, crap. That's like a million sections away!

Epsilon: We have to fight our way through this whole place? They'll be dead by then!

Simmons: Maybe not. You see this?

Simmons points, and the camera spins quickly to show a holographic, circular tunnel.

Simmons: It says that access tunnel cuts right into the mountain. It looks like a pretty straight run... but it's loaded with guards.

Epsilon: How long is it?

Simmons: Uh... whoa, almost a kilometer.

Grif puts a hand on his chin.

Grif: So, our choice is, a bunch of small rooms filled with a ton of enemies, or one long room filled with a ton of enemies. Or we could give up! I say we give up.

Epsilon takes the tablet from Simmons as he looks at Grif, and Church begins typing on it.

Simmons: Grif, we can't stop now! We're only in the first room!

Grif: No, according to what you said, we're not even in the first room! We're in room zero. But it's okay, Simmons, we did our best. No one could possibly ask any more of us.

Epsilon: I got an idea. Simmons...

Epsilon and Simmons can be heard secretly whispering a plan to each other while Grif watches suspiciously.

Grif: Hey, what are you guys talking about? That doesn't sound like surrendering. Let me see.

Grif approaches them, but Simmons raises a hand quickly to stop him.

Simmons: Get away Grif, we're working here!

Epsilon: Yeah, c'mon! Beat it!

Grif starts to walk over to a door, with a holographic lock.

Grif: Whatever. I don't wanna see anyways.

He begins impersonating Simmons.

Grif: 'Oh look at me, I'm Simmons! I have a computer and I don't have to show it to anybody! I just got to push all the buttons!'

Red vs blue (Female OC) season 14On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara