Chapter Six: The Aftermath

Author's Note: I couldn't have found a better picture for this chapter. If anyone knows who's responsible, please let me know so I can give them proper credit!

Two days had passed since their battle with Stain. All four of them were seen and kissed by Recovery Girl yesterday, but were kept overnight for observation as well as time to rest thanks to her quirk draining their energy. 

Now that they each were feeling well enough to leave, Izuku knew he needed to talk to Ochako, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu about all that happened, but especially regarding what Stain said. The damage was done. His secret was revealed to more of his classmates, but he needed to make sure that it didn't spread to anyone else. They were all walking out together, so this was the most opportune time to address what happened. 

"Hey guys, I know we've dealt with a lot the last few days, but I really need to talk with you and get in touch with All Might." "I figured as much. That didn't sound like something you wanted to have other people know about." Replied Todoroki. "Deku-kun, is it really true??" asked Ochako. He had a long pause and then finally answered "Yes...it is."

______

Thirty minutes later the four of them met up with All Might in a private room near the principal's office at Izuku's request. All Might was happy to meet with them but was puzzled as to why his classmates were there. 

"Greetings young Midoriya! I am glad to see that you've each made a full recovery from your fight with Stain! What can I do for you?" Deku slightly hung his head knowing the bad news he was about to deliver. "All Might, we have a problem. During our fight with Stain, he leaked our secret to the three of them that you passed your power down to me. They know now." 

All Might bulged his eyes slightly and then smacked his face with frustration. "Damn! This is bad! The more people that know about this, the more you'll be in danger of losing One For All!"

He sighs. "Well, what's done is done. You know the truth now, so I imagine you each have questions about it. What would you like to know?" 

Momo raised her hand first. "I always thought it was interesting to see Midoriya-san have such a similar power to yours, but I thought that was just a coincidence until now. Why does this need to be kept a secret?" 

"Because One For All is a quirk that has been passed down and cultivated by several different people, growing stronger over time. Ironically, All For One is responsible for creating it because he passed on a power stock-piling quirk to his brother who he thought was quirkless. However, it turns out that this brother, who had a strong sense of justice against All For One, had a quirk of passing on other quirks that were given to him, thus using it to try to one day defeat All For One. He and those close to him that know the truth about One For All have been trying to take it back ever since. If villains ever manage to do so, our way of life will be in shambles!"

Todoroki raised his hand next. "How many people know about this secret now?" "Principal Nezu, Recovery Girl, a few other UA faculty members, and young Bakugo Katsuki." 

Shoto raised his eye brows. "Bakugo? Why does he of all people know??" Izuku rubbed his neck and hung his head in shame. "That one is my fault. I didn't tell Kacchan outright, but I made the mistake of dropping some hints to him and he eventually figured it out on his own. That was around the time he and I fought each other and got suspended, heh heh."

Next, Ochako had a question. "So is this black whip power that he's displayed lately also part of One For All?" "In a way, yes. One of the former holders of One For All used to have a black whip quirk just like it and we've been trying to find ways to help him master it ever since." said All Might.