twenty-eight

thalia contemplated why she agreed to this after she got killed by tommy for the second time.

she types angrily in ghost chat, her fingers flying. "i love that child but if he kills me one more time im going to send geo after him".

karl laughs, being the only other one whos dead. "do it no balls"

thalia taps her foot, waiting for them to call the next meeting- and slightly sad she can't be in the same room as techno due to proximity chat.

she'll get over it.

wilbur runs over to the emergency button and calls a meeting. "tommy, you absolute piece of shit, stop following me! don't you have tasks?"

"no i finished them," he replied before pausing. "wait no, i have one left, annoying the life out of you."

"YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THAT."

thalia hears sapnap laugh. "i say we vote tommy out for shits and giggles."

"NO DON'T!" he yells, while everyone places their vote, the meeting ending.

tommy was voted off of the ship. They were an Impostor. 0 remaining.

"finally!" thalia unmuted. "he killed me in cold blood ages ago, it wasn't very nice."

"sorry thalia." tom says shamefully, making everyone else laugh.

"how did nobody catch him before? he was a terrible impostor compared to me! i just accidentally pressed kill in admin!" dream says, half wheezing.

george scoffs. "i think that makes you a worse player than him."

"shut your mouth, let's start."

thalia smiles as the words impostor flash across her screen, with dream as the other one.

"score," she mutters under her breath, then saying out loud "im crew again guys, someone stay with me or i'll cry."

techno pipes up. "i'll go with you thal, admin first right? for card swipe?"

she nods, following him in along with everyone else.

"did someone just fuckin fart?" corpse said loudly, and an outrage of laughter occurs.

"dude, no one else heard it but you. whoever smelt it delt it, amirite?"

"no, you're not."

thalia giggled lightly as she walked out of admin with techno, finished with her fake card swipe. "i have a task in navigation, can we go there next?" she asks.

techno does a little dance with his character. "sounds good, i'm stopping in communications to do my download quick though."

his red character dashes down the hallway, and thalia's pink goes right with him, wearing matching hats.

thalia stands guard at the door as if she isn't impostor, hearing dream come closer.

"hi thalia!"

"hi dream!"

"whaddya doing all the way down here?" he asks as techno finishes download.

"yknow. crewmate things." she responds, making techno's character pause in his tracks.

he sighs. "you two are impostor right?"

thalia makes a pfft noise. "no way, not me. maybe that guy."

dream steps forward.

techno already knows what's happening, letting out a quick "subscribe to technoblade!" before dream kills techno, making her gasp.

"dream!"

he laughs. "let's go before we get caught! turn off the oxygen. i already killed sapnap and tommy, they were annoying me."

she shakes her head.

men.

-

'among us revival'
discord groupchat

tommy
I hate every single one of you.
Die in a hole. Violently.

dream
bit drastic don't you think

tommy
No. Fuck you

thalia
language

george
badboyhalo 2.0

karl
true!!!!!
i had fun at least
dream you're terrible at this game

dream
IM NOT
I GOT THE WORST PARTNERS

technoblade
no ypu didn't

dream
EXCEPT THALIA

technoblade
that's what i thought

wilbur
it would've been more fun if we didn't invite tommy
next time we're leaving him out and replacing him with tubbo

corpse
sounds good
he told me that my shit stinks

sapnap
doesn't everyones shit stink

corpse
besides the point
don't like the kid

tommy
wtf

dream
valid

thalia
ypu all are so mean
i did amazingon my round 😁😁
i killed a total of no people

dream
I LITERALLY KILLED THEM ALL
IM CRACKED YOUR HONOR

tommy
shut up

karl
HE'S LITERALLY INSANE

technoblade
great job thalia
now please pick up geo and come into my office because i have not seen our cat in 3 hours
i am having withdrawals

thalia
understandable. im on my way.

-

a/n-

HI. as always, you're welcome to skip this. usually not anything important.

all my wattpad author friends people are doing face reveals and although that would be fun i refuse to be associated with mcyt irl. maybe i'll tease you or something but my bestfriend will kill me because of "internet saftey" or something. weirdo.

this one girl in my class is dressing up as a different mcyt every day and so far shes done dream, georgenotfound, and ranboo.

she has much more courage than i ever will. she asked me to join her and i politely declined because i heard someone threaten dream stans in the hallway the other day and also because i refuse to cosplay dsmp 👍👍👍 public school is rough.

on another note, we're almost at 69 thousand reads and that may be my greatest accomplishment to date. sorry for this awful among us chapter i was just in my missing among us hours and needed to write it.

somebody play with me.

thats all for today my friends :)

tout mon amour,

laine <3