Its kind of enjoyable

{ Kokichi's POV}

Saihara-chan has been following me ever since. It's kind of creepy not gonna lie. But he hasn't done anything serious. Or yet, at least. I'm still free. 90% free. 50% free. Kind of free. Alright, fine! Not free. Lord help me. Even Atua will do this time.

I was lying around in my dorm wondering what I should do. Should I save everyone and die or just let it slide..? Anyway, that's when I saw a letter slip under my dorm-room door. I straight away knew it was Saihara-chan straight away. It's not like anyone else would bother doing that. I could feel him still waiting at my door for a response to the letter. 

" What is this" I sighed."Guess" He said." I dunno. A letter to Hogwarts? I mean you do seem like Voldemort's kid." I replied sarcastically. He seemed pretty annoyed. I know that because he kicked down my fucking door.

"What? You said guess, and I guessed" I said, rolling my eyes."Don't try to be a smartass Kokichi. We both know what's going to happen then." He snapped. I smiled. Well, a fake smile. It's not like me, the Ultimate Supreme Leader could show fear. Especially not to Saihara. Actually, he's the only reason I can't. His type would obviously be a person that isn't like that. Someone like the Fake Kokichi.

I read the letter.

I felt horrible. It said-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear my lovely Kichi~

Go and fuck yourself. I know what you fake too so don't try to act higher than me. But back to the point, I want you on my side. I can barely stand forcing you around like this. Otherwise, who should be killed? Miu? Gonta? Tenko? Kaito? I'll kill anyone you want~

Just tell me who and I won't have any hesitation. This is all for you! So don't go walking around thinking this is my fault. It's all yours! Please~ I'll do anything you want to have you~ I know you like me anyway.

So join me. You don't have a choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No." I said. I looked down. Shuichi seemed shocked. Then he smiled. "Did you not read the last sentence?" He asked, calmly."You. Don't. Have. A. Choice. The letter was an advance warning, that's all. Now follow me. We have to go~"

He dragged me to his dorm and into the room I was in before and seemed pretty excited. He then tied me to a chair. He knows I can slip out so he kept watching me. Then Shirogane-san went into the room.

"Shirogane-san? Why are you here..? Don't tell me-"

"Yes, yes and yes."

"Oh."

So there were two traitors.

More chances of death.

More chances of ending up like Ran-Ran.

We're doomed.

There's no chance of surviving.

I might as well accept.

There's no more hope.

What should we do?

Fall in despair?

Yes.

"I'll accept."I said. The two stared at me. They were talking before and now they were just silent."What..?" Shuichi questioned."I said I'm willing to accept. Just don't do any hypnosis or whatever. I'll sign anything if I have to." Then Shuichi formed a smile. A somewhat evil smile.

"That's my Kokichi! Come on, let's tell Monokuma!" Shuichi happily chirped."I can walk." I reminded him while he was untieing me. I was dragged around so much today. But to be honest, I liked the warm feeling of holding his hand.

Then we went to Monokuma and Shuichi filled him in with the details.

"Upupupupu! Yay! Just don't betray us, alright?" Monokuma celebrated.

Shuichi was smiling at me. This time his usual, warm smile. He left me with Monokuma to talk about this." See you kichi~" He waved while kissing my cheek in goodbye. The next thing I know, I'm on the ground, with my face very red and blood coming out of my nose.

"Simp~" Monokuma teased.

Word count: 631