I can make a new Monokub?!

"wElCoMe To BuIlD a BeAr DuMpStEr" Sorry lol I can't focus properly when THIS is waiting for you to finish work-

One Piece- 994 (all my free time is on this show) episodes
The Promised Neverland -23 episodes

Demon Slayer -27 episodes

Attack On Titan - 75 episodes

Haikyuu -25 episodes

Danganronpa -Sadly 13 episodes

My Hero Academia -88 episodes

 Seven Deadly Sins -24 episodes

Sailor Moon -200 episodes

Kakegurui- 36? episodes

No Game, No Life; 12 episodes

Atua please save me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kokichi POV)

It was nighttime. I walked around thinking what I should do and if I made the right decision. But then I just gave up and tried to go to sleep in my dorm. 

In the morning, Monokuma gave me some tea. But as always, check your drink first. Poison, hypnosis or whatever! I hope D.I.C.E remember that...Anyway, it seemed fine. 

So I was drinking it and fell asleep. I mean, I did go to bed late. Though, I guess I didn't hear the door open because I was pretty shocked to see arms around my waist. My first thought was corpses honestly. Don't ask why. But it wasn't a corpse.

"Saihara?"

"Mm..?"

He seemed nice and calm this time. Thank God.

"Can I ask you a favour?" He said.

"Sure..?" I wasn't sure if that favour was normal or if it was about murder."Could you design a Monokub for me?"

"A Monokub?! I could design one?! I want it purple! With a bandanna like mine!"

" Alright Kichi! I'll do it straight away!" He promised, as he happily walked away.

"Talk about awkward..." I mumbled.

"Oh-And Monokuma and Tsumugi want to see you now in my dorm." He added, turning back.

"Sure" I answered, walking to his dorm. When I reached there, the door was unlocked. I opened it to see Tsumugi waiting for me. She said, "Each mastermind needs a great outfit~Just like Junko Enoshima!" Then she started fitting the outfit on.

"Kokichi~ I'm done your carebear!" That's when Shuichi walked in."Ooooh~My Kokichi is looking as cute as always!" I blushed at the comment. It was something coming from him. I mean, I *am* gay, and I do love Shuichi. I'm just not that comfortable around him anymore.

"We are not 'CaReBeArS' thank you." Monokuma snapped while me and Shuichi were leaving. I wasn't wearing what Tsumugi made for me and Shuichi wasn't either. Well, you can if you have a death wish.

"It's so cute!" I praised it. Shuichi had told me that if it had the same bandanna, we would be found out in no time. So instead, it was purple and white, with a checkered pattern for it's ears. I can't wait to see it in the morning announcement that should be on in...now! 

Shuichi had figured that out too so we both ran to our dorms before anyone woke up. The announcement had come 5 minutes later because of the now Monokub. But before this, Saihara-chan asked me to name the Monokub.

Then the announcement came.

"Rise and shine ursine!" Said Monolol. The new, and best, Monkub. Everyone seemed shocked about the new Monokub. Why Monolol? Because that night as a celebration, we went somewhere soundproof (Waits for Miu to say kinky) with Shuichi and Tsumugi and I kinda got drunk.

That's why I named it that. I seemed to like Monolol a lot. It was cute. So I went over to say hi when Saihara-chan stopped me. Then Monolol bit my arm.

...

"WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH IT'S SO MEAN!!!"

Word count: 609