[ 𝟬𝟭𝟲 ] other than terrible, sick

tw azusa being sick and tsubaki having a crisis, hospitals

⭐️ ⌜  マリちゃん  ⌟  ┈─❟

It was a few days after Mari's greatest escape (runaway) from the Asahina household. That had been a rather eventful day for the entire family and she was rather guilty from her actions as time passed. It had not been all fun though. She had to be careful as if someone (the brothers or sister) was out there watching and listening to her. If they caught her sneaking out of the house again, she would be in trouble.

Though, she had promised herself that she would stay put for now. A behaved Mari equals a relaxed family. She had to wait until everything had calmed down before she could move forward with her plan. She wanted to check on Arashi after the kid had mysteriously vanished that night.

Mari sighed, continuing her walk.

"I don't want to hear Azusa talking about this again."

Mari perks up at Tsubaki's familiar voice echoing down the living room. She clutched her blanket while rubbing the eyes from her sleep. The dark blue fabric is soft against her fingers but not soft enough. With a pout she turned to her left and peeked through one eye over the railing.

The child was about to smile and greet them from up there but stops at the sudden thudding noise of Azusa who had fallen over. He was sprawled across the floor with an arm under his head in a fetal position. From the sound he was breathing loudly he must be hurt.

Everyone paused for a moment in shock. There was some shuffling before Mari immediately snaps out from it and gets up, leaving her lone blanket behind on the floor. "AZU-CHII!"

Mari hurried downstairs to stand beside the fallen man and Ema. Tsubaki could only look at the situation in horror. Masaomi immediately rushes in from Mari's scream, cradling her to his chest as she cries for Azusa. "Ma-chii! Azu-chii is hurt!" She cries as the male walks down the stairs, immediately seeing the pale body on the floor.

He quickly kneels by the male and puts his hands on his brother's pulse. His head swivels to Ema who was still in shock. "Call an ambulance!"

"Yes!"

***

The ride to the hospital was uneventful, except for that fact that it felt so very long and a bit nerve-wracking to have a family member so pale. The car sped past cars with their passengers in them but never seemed to draw even the faintest of glances from anyone in there. It was a wonder how someone could be so unaware of the horrors occurring within those people and still find time to drive, or just not care.