[ 𝟬𝟬𝟯 ] dear headache

tw none

tw none

⭐️ ⌜ マリちゃん ⌟ ┈─❟

The six siblings steps down the stairs to the dining room, setting their eyes on their other siblings and the obvious dinner on the table. The girl in Iori's arms squirms at the sight, wanting to be placed down immediately so she could eat. It has been a long time since she had porridge.

"Hihi!" Mari giggles once Iori placed her down her booster between Masaomi and Ukyo. The blonde placed her own bowl of porridge on her mini table.

"Porridge!!" Mari claps excitedly, ready to take the spoon before the eldest of the brothers grabs it with a meaningful smile. Mari looks at her empty hand, processing on what had just happened before looking up at Masaomi with a pout.

"Ma-chi!!" She whines, throwing her arms up in irritation.

Masaomi chuckles. "I have to feed you, Mari. You'll make a mess, knowing you." He scooped up some porridge using the spoon. "Maybe when you'll grow older."

Her face brightens up for a moment before she closed her eyes, opening them after a few seconds with a cheeky smile. "I'm older now!"

The brothers who were watching the scene laughed. "Eh~ that's not how it works, little sister!" Wataru says.

"Hmm, Wataru's right. Open your mouth now, Mari." Masaomi placed the spoon near her mouth.

Mari huffs in disdain but opens her mouth nonetheless, immediately tasting the sweetness of the porridge.

"Uwah! Delciohs!" Mari looks at the bowl, sparkles surrounding her, clearly telling how happy she was. "It's pronounced as delicious, Mari." Yuusuke butts in.

"Eh~ as if your smart, Yuusuke." Tsubaki teased his little brother. The said brother blushed, not expecting the attack before he fumes on his seat. "I'm smart!"

Azusa sighs at the upcoming fight, shaking his head at the childishness of his twin. He then glanced at Mari, who was looking at the two confused. Why were they fighting again? "Don't be like them okay, Mari?"

Mari just nods, watching the fight escalate before both brothers sat down like a whining puppy as they get scolded by the two eldest brothers.

Floof didn't bother to look up from his food all this time.

***

Dinner was festive as it gets having many siblings in one dining room. The brothers having practical heart eyes at the youngest cuteness. It was rather obvious for outsiders on who's the favorite child out of the siblings.