Chapter 18

Jess

For our date, I planned a simple picnic garden style. I own a piece of property that has fields of trees and flowers and I had a little lake on it. It was quite a sight for sore eyes. I got my friends to help me decorate it, while me and my mother made the food.

We made Caprese sandwiches, egg salads, and burritos as well as we packed chocolate, strawberries, and cherries. For beverages, we went with smoothies, water and Pepsi.

My mom will be babysitting Emily and they're hanging out with some of my friends and their kids. I bet she'll have a great time with them. She's a friendly little girl and easy to get along with so I don't doubt she will make friends with the other kids.

I'm definitely looking forward to this date. Just some alone time with my beautiful lady. It's 1:30 and she's probably getting ready as we speak. I told her I would pick her up around 2: 20 so we could get there before sundown.

It'll take around 2 hours to get there and as much as it's beautiful at night, especially with the lights I installed, I want her to see it during the day.

I got her friend Jayla to pack a swimsuit just in case we decide to go for a swim in the lake and I had blankets for when she gets cold as well as towels. I think I have everything put together perfectly, so there's no need to worry.

I took a quick shower, then went to my closet to pick out the best clothes for this occasion.

Crystal

Ahhhhh I'm so excited to see what he has planned. He always seems to woo me somehow. I just finished having a nice soothing shower now here I am standing in front of my closet looking at the clothes I have.

I decided to make this process go by faster, I would pick out 5 outfits I like, that will go well for a picnic. He told me that we'll be having a picnic but gave no other information, so I'm relying on Google to tell me what to wear for a picnic.

I got my 5 outfits picked out so now I'm currently analysing which one is the best to choose.

5 minutes later I finally chose. I went with a blue and purple romper and then I paired it with white strap up sandals.

I look at myself in my 6ft tall body mirror. I hum in approval of how I look before going over to my dresser to add some more jewellery.

Jess told me Em ( Emily) will be staying with his mom and friends. I haven't met his friends officially as yet but If he thinks they'll take care of our baby then ok. He also told me some of his friends have children of their own so Em won't be lonely in that sense.

I went to her room to see what she chose to wear. She picked out a red frilly shirt and some grey sweatpants with white lines on the side. And for her shoes, she picked out her red and black Vans. It was a cute and comfy outfit so I helped her get dressed.