Sam's Song

(A/N: OK IM BACK!!! I completely forgot about wattpad for like a year, but Im going to keep adding on to this story until I finish it. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL SM!!! - Author)

Sam's POV:

I was struggling to finish the song I wrote about Y/N. They are just so hard to capture into words. I guess I could work on the chords.
I grab my guitar and started to play different progressions. I eventually came up with B F# G# E, and I think that suits the song's lyrics. Hmmm.

I get dressed up when I go out but
They get dressed down
They're seventeen I told them I'm twenty
I couldn't take them out 'cause mom's got no money
It's stuff like this that makes me wish
That I could change somehow

I pierced my lip so they think I'm cool
I ripped my jeans and dropped out of school
I followed them around the town but
They think that I'm a weirdo now

But now, who knew
They're in the crowd of my show,
Nothing to lose,
They're standing right in the front row
The perfect view, they came along on they're own
And there's something that you should know,

You're so out of reach,
And I'm finding it hard 'cause
You make me feel, make me feel
Yeah they make me feel, they make me feel

Okay, maybe some of these lyrics are a little exaggerated, but at least it's a completed song. I stuffed the lyrics into my desk drawer, along with all of my other half-written songs, and I called Sebastian and Abigail. "You know how we have a gig coming up?" I asked.
"Yeah, we're finally going to play on a stage like you've talked about for ages," Sebastian replied.
"Okay, so, I just wrote this new song, and I think it should be a sort of grand finale to our set list," I said.
"Ooo an original song!" Abigail squealed, "And one that is finally finished, I hope?"
"Hey!" I exclaimed, "It's been finished! Just get over here!"
"Alright, alright," Abigail sighed, "Seb and I will be over in a few."
"Yeah," Sebastian agreed.
Within a half an hour, Sebastian and Abigail, instruments in hand, arrived at my place. We walk into my room, and I shut the door.
"So before I show you guys the lyrics to the song, I have to tell you guys something," I murmured, "This song is about Y/N, amd, speaking of Y/N...I just happen to have a slight crush on them."
"Oh wow, if that wasn't obvious enough, Sam," Sebastian rolled his eyes.
"Yeah we've both know for a while now," Abigail laughed.
"Okay, okay. Let me just show you the paper," I sighed, ruffling through my desk drawers. I pull out a crumpled piece of lined paper and present it to the two of them.
"HOLY CRAP SAM!" Abigail screamed, "THIS IS SO ADORABLE!"
"I think this'll be a great finale to our show," Sebastian said, giving me his rare eyes of approval, "Lets get to practicing."
We ended up playing that song for about two or three hours, with breaks for snacks and drinks in between. By the time that Abigail and Sebastian left, it ended up sounding just as I envisioned it. I put my guitar down and skateboard to a nearby cliff. As I look down at the crashing waves below, a familiar voice catches my attention.
"Hey, Sam!" Y/N calls.
"Hey Y/N," I reply, "I didn't know you knew this place existed, considering you're still the newest member of Pelican Town."
"Yeah, I come here every so often to watch the sunset, it's kind of a happy place for me," Y/N said.
"Well that's good, I'm glad that you're happy here." I say. They have this sort of tired look in their eyes.
"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Y/N asked sleepily.
"Of course not," I reply, motioning them to sit beside me.
"Thanks," They said, "You know, I'm not really used to this sort of thing."
"How so?" I ask.
"Well, I've never been one to trust people, and I have a problem with bottling my emotions," Y/N replied.
"That doesn't matter to me, Y/N. As long as you're okay, I'm okay." I say, "But, if you do ever want to rant about stuff or just simple have a conversation, I'll be here, okay?"
"Thank you so much," Y/N yawned. And with that, they put their head on my shoulder, and fell asleep. I put my arm around Y/N, and started humming the chorus to the song I wrote for them, the smell of their perfume lingering in my nose. They looked at peace, which is a contrast from the Y/N I grew to know. I ended up staying there, Y/N in my arms, for about an hour, before I decided to just call my mom and tell her I wasn't going to make it home tonight, and that I had some important things to take care of.

Sam: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤