3. Rain (smut)

This goes only to my sister...leave

*Time skip next day after training

It was a rainy day and after practice the two of them had to go home. "Fuck i forgot to bring my umbrella, Ken do you have one with you" "Yeah I do but I have to go home now and do some chores in the house my parents are coming home on the weekend and I didn't clean anything" Kenma said while laughing a bit "I'm going with you I can help you a bit until the rain stops"

Back at home Kenma cleaned up a bit while Kuroo cooked them something for dinner "I didn't know that you could cook it smells amazing babe" "Ugh don't tease me Ken I have to cook now and you know what's going to happen if you call me that.

"Babeee" Kenma wouldn't stop so Kuroo came over to him and slammed him against the wall "didn't you hear me Ken" Kuroo said with a horny and deep voice while grabbing his boyfriends waist. But he didn't want Kuroo to stop his body was heated up and his body really asked for Kuroos thing.

"Kenma want me to do the things I did in the cinema" Kenma really wanted it but he didn't want Kuroo's fingers he wanted to suck his whole thing in while seeing Kuroo enjoying it. So he ripped down Kuroos jean and boxers. "Woahhh i didn't know you were that big in the cinema i couldn't see it that good" Kuroo felt kinda good when he said that (/////) He first only licked the sides of it. Kuroo realized what's happening but couldn't stop him "Mhhh Ken if you do that ughh I can't stop" Now Kenma started putting his cock inside his mouth inch by inch. It was big, really big Kenma almost couldn't get it in .As Kuroo noticed that he grabbed Kens head and started moving his own hips until all of his dick was deep inside Kens throat he moaned load while he kept going and Ken looked at him blushing and with big tears in the face.

"Want me to fuck you baby"

It was so hot he wanted to see that face forever so he pushed Kenma up and threw him up on the bed. Never has he felt that good before. Kuroo laid on top of him while he undressed himself and Ken completely. "Kuroo please don't look at my body like that" "Why Ken it's so perfect I've never seen anything pretty like that" Kens face went red really quickly and Kuroo liked that, he started kissing Kens lips patiently while exploring Kenmas mouth with his tongue. They're lips were dancing together and theire body's got closer every second. "Kuroo your cock feels so good rubbing against mine mghhh" "Ou Ken if you like that already I wanna hear how load you moan later. "Ughhh" Kuroo slowly got a bottle out of his jacket with lupe and he spilled it all over his cock and Kens entrance... "Ughhh that's cold what is that" Kuroo didn't want to explain so he just said that it would make him feel good...Now there was it again Kuroo stuck his fingers in Kenmas throat just like in the cinema but on that they there where 3 fingers in Kens mouth not only 2 anymore. He couldn't breath cause his mouth was so filled up.

As he moved his fingers away he let Kenma breath a bit before slowly pulling a finger in Kens entrance "Ughhh Kuroo it feels mghhh strange" "Just wait a bit Ken you'll feel good soon enough" They started kissing again while Kuroo put in a second finger "Mnghhh" and a third "Aghh Kuroo it feels good, ughhh I want more" "As you wish baby"

Kuroo placed his long and hard dick right at Kens hole before slowly putting it half in "Ughhh mghh" "Are you okay Ken" "Yes you can go in further" That's when Kuroo pulled all of his dick in at once "Aghhh I'm so filled up, but you can start moving a little" As Kenma Said that Kuroo moved a little so Ken would widen up... "Ughhh Kuroo, yes fuck me moreee" "Ughhh Ken I it feels so good inside of you" Now he pushed harder in Kens virgin asshole. "Ughh your so deep" "Mghhh yes I am baby remember that feeling" "Aghh Kuroo I think I'm gonna come" "yeah come from the pleasure of my dick rubbing inside of you mghhh I'm gonna come too" so he pushed as fast and hard es he could when they both came together. The cum was all over them and Kuroo just fell next to Ken, both of them breathing deep and loud. Kenma blacked out  straight ahead and Kuroo laid him down on his chest.

That was the first smut I ever wrote so please don't mind if it's a bit weird and also English is not my native language so sorry if my expressions aren't always correct