After training (smut)

The two love birds had an extremely hard Training after what they just laid on the floor in the big hall. Everybody was leaving and so it was pretty silent.

"Kuroo, Kenma I'm going now I'm leaving the key if you want to lay there haha bye"

Now they were alone. "Ken we should go I still have to shower" "What if we showered at my house my parents aren't home" Kenma said in an arousing tone.

Kuroo thought Ken made a joke but actually he didn't care. He grabbed the smaller boy right away and pulled him away from the volleyball field right to get there stuff.

*Time skip at Kenmas house

The two sweaty boys tumbled in the empty house. Kuroo didn't wait a second as he catched Kens hand and started moving to the bathroom. He turned on the water and ripped his soaking wet t-shirt of his dripping chest. Ken was shocked a bit, even though he new how hot his boyfriend, was he found it stunning when his chest was all wet like this and his abs were still pulsating from the hard training.

Kuroo stepped a little closer to Ken "What are you looking at baby boy" "Nothing daddy" Ken said smirking while waiting for a response. Kuroo bit his lower lip and ripped all clothes of his boyfriends body while leaving some hickeys here and there. The little moaning boy slowly walked into the shower without breaking the kiss as Kuroo followed. They kissed passionately when Kuroo started to move his fingers slowly down Kens chest. Ken moaned to Kuroo starting to kiss his soft spot with his cold lips. Kenma thought of teasing Kuroo a bit so he grabbed his dick and started drawing little circles on the tip with his fingers. Kuroo aimed for air as he pushed Ken against the wall.

"Wanna keep going in my bed" Kenma asked. Without a response Kuroo lifted up Kenma and carried him to the bedroom.

Kuroo pushed him down so he would be on top of him and started kissing down his chest again. "Ahh daddy please more-" "Just what you wish for baby" kuroo said into Kens chest while thrusting a finger into Ken. "Ahhh yesss-"

Kuroo added fingers and started to tease Kens nipples as he saw Ken tearing up from pleasure. "Want me to fuck you baby boy" he said with a deep voice" Kenma slightly nodded. "Say what you want baby" he wanted to tease the little boy more " Ughhh daddy please fuck me-" "I want you to beg" Kuroo now thrusted at Kens prostate "Found it now beg for more" "AHHH-" Ken was now screaming from pleasure "Please daddy fuck me as hard as you want- ahhh- come inside of my dirty ass" "See wasn't that hard baby was it" Kuroo said chuckling a bit.

He pushed his fingers out of Kens ass leaving a emty place in there. His pink ass twitching for more. Kuroo also couldn't stand it anymore so he thrusted into Ken "AHHH YES DADDY" "Arghh you feel so good" Both were a moaning mess as Kuroo went faster each thrust. He met his prostate again which made Ken scream at a high pitch. "Aghh Ken your still so tight" Kuroo moving faster now while French kissing his little boyfriend "FUCK DADDY IM GONNA COME" Kuroo now meeting the same spot at every thrust moving as hard and fast as he could as Ken came all over his chest.

Kuroo now turned Ken around so Kens face got pushed down at the mattress. "I didn't came until now baby-" Kuroo said while thrusting his big thing into his boy again. "AGHHH DADDY" he now moved really fast and at this position his long cock could get in deeper than before. Meeting Kenma prostate hard at each thrust he made him scream "Nghhh Kuroo  you'll make me come again" "I'm coming too baby let's come together." He now thrusting at an inhuman speed made him and his boyfriend come as he laid down next to him.

"Ahh fuck I Love you Ken-" "I Love you too so so much"