C.9 Good Boys

Midoriya was ready to throw a hissy fit, his Daddy had claimed he would be back in a few minutes, but his Caregiver had been gone for what felt like hours. If Daddy was going to take so long, Izuku could not help getting a little curious. 

Sliding off the bed and onto his onesie covered butt, Izuku crawled over to the opaque drawers used as a nightstand. Pulling one open, Midoriya squealed at the Hero based kids coloring book and crayons sitting right on top. 

After pulling the activity out and flipping through the coloring book to look at all the possible pictures, Midoriya bit his lip nervously. His Daddy had gone to all this trouble making things so nice for him, he was patient with Izuku in the bathroom and had done everything right.

Izuku carefully put the activity back and slowly climbed up onto the bed. Curling up into fetal positing, he put a hand on his stomach, which was starting to hurt a bit from regret. Should he tell Daddy he had not followed directions? Daddy would want him to be honest, right? But what if Daddy got mad and did not want Midoriya anymore? 

Tears welled in Midoriya's eyes, confused and at odds with himself. Anyone else would think it was trivial, but to a regresses Izuku it felt like life or death. Small sobs wracked his body as he tried to understand what was the right thing to do in this situation. He just wanted to be a good boy for his Daddy.

The door creaked open and then clicked shut, the small sound of lock being clicked into place audible. In walked Katsuki, regal and confident as ever. In his hand was a warm sippy cup filled with honey infused milk. Bakugou immediately rushed over upon closer inspection of Midoriya, worry twisting his flawless features.

"Shi-shoot, what's wrong, baby?"

Midoriya just continued to cry as he made grabby hands toward his daddy, face screwed into an upset little frown. Bakugou sat down on his bed, pulling Izuku into his lap.

"You're ok Izu, you're daddy's good boy, right?"

Midoriya sniffled and paused for a second, then shook his head. Bakugou grabbed a tissue from the faux nightstand and wiped his tears and snot away.

"'M not a good boy, Izu went to floor and got coloring book when Daddy was gone."

Katsuki's heart stuttered as those big green eyes looked up at him, watery and sad. Bakugou hugged him close, kissing his nose.

"That's ok baby, I wasn't planning on being gone for so long. Besides, that coloring book is for you. Daddy got you a bunch of toys to play with."

Midoriya hiccuped, wrapping his arms around the blondes neck and blubbering into his shirt.

"'M sorry Daddy! Thank you for saying ok to my sorry, I love you!"

Bakugou turned the Little's face gently, holding the sippy cup to where he could see. Midoriya grabbed it with both hands, twisting slightly in the other's lap. Katsuki's heart did little flips once again at the profession of love, choosing to glance away while red faced instead of embarrass himself by cooing and coddling to his hearts content. After a few moments of deep breathing, Katsuki turned back to Midoriya.

"Izu, Daddy really appreciates you telling him the truth. Good boys tell their Daddy's everything, good or bad, right?"

Bakugou caught Midoriya with a stern glance causing Izuku to blush and nod, sucking on his sippy cup while big doe eyes twinkled. As his lips popped of the plastic, Izuku smiled innocently.

"YEAH! Good boy tell the good an' bad!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Author here, sorry for the short chapter. My puppy has just recently started going outside, so his body is still getting used to all the weird things he keeps trying (and succeeding) to eat. Now he has diarrhea, and since he has free rein over my room, it is EVERYWHERE. Now I have to clean everything and strip my bed because he trailed it onto my covers and everything.

-FFB1