C.15 Don't Care want that Derriere

(Link to Book 2 in this series at the very end)

On the bus to Mustafu Bakugou rereads the text Midoriya had sent him. Every bit word of the message makes him want to shuck his phone onto the street and let the cars run over the piece of tech until it's flatter then Todoroki's monotone voice.

Deku <3: Kacchan, I know you don't want to be my boyfriend anymore and that is devastating. You are my everything, and you still will be years from now when you're married to an amazing person and I'm all alone wishing you were still with me. I know I don't deserve you, so that's why I'll watch from the sidelines as you take the world on by storm. I've loved you since we were just babies and I hope that before I became so weird and wrong you felt the same. Though I understand if you didn't, I was never even close to your level of amazing- if I was even ever amazing at all. I'll leave you alone so you don't have to feel guilty about breaking up with sorry old me. I'll always be cheering you on, just like before! Goodbye Kacchan.

And then the little asshole had blocked Katsuki! Not even waiting to see if Bakugou would call him on his absolute bullshit. Everyone avoided the angry blonde as he stormed off the bus, stomping down the calm streets of his hometown all the way to Inko's apartment.

"Katsuki! I'm so glad you're finally here. 'Zuku is upstairs- he's acting really strange and won't tell me what's going on, much less talk. Here's the key to the apartment, just leave it under the rug when you leave. I'm late for my shift but I'm counting on you to take care of my baby, Katsuki!"

Inko was right outside the apartment building, jumpy and ready to go. Bakugou was hit by all the famous Midoriya mutterings a mile a minute, but he was used to it by now. The silver key was shoved into his hand and after a quick hug, Miss Midoriya was running down the street in a rush.

Katsuki was up the apartment stairs in seconds, up to the door he visited once a month on weekends for dinner with his own family. Locking the door behind him, the UA student walked down the small hallway to Midoriya's room, knocking lightly.

"Please go away mom, I can't face the world right now. Kacchan hates me again!"

"WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT?! STUPID DEKU, STOP ASSUMING SHIT AND LET ME IN!"

A shocked silence met Bakugou's loud shouts of disapproval, and then the door was opened by a puffy eyed Izuku. Katsuki immediately punched him hard in the gut, earning a pained grunt from his boyfriend.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! HOW DARE YOU ASSUME HOW I FEEL? I'LL KILL YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE BEING YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOUR BEST FRIEND, AND YOUR DADDY! IF YOU EVER THINK OTHERWISE YOU TALK TO ME FIRST BEFORE MAKING CRAZY DECISIONS AND LEAVING SHITTY PITY MESSAGES AND BLOCKING ME!"

And then the blonde swooped the shorter boy into a tight hug, pushing into the other's room and throwing their bodies onto the bed. Midoriya was very confused, having a little trouble wrapping his head around the fact that Bakugou had just confessed his love in so many ways.

"Ka-Kacchan- I love you too. So much! And I'm sorry, I am just so insecure sometimes and I thought that... that what I was doing was something to be ashamed of. So many people think that Age regressing is weird or disgusting and so I assumed you would feel the same-"

"You fucking idiot. I love you, which means I love all of you. If I didn't accept this part of you and love every bit of it just like the rest, you shouldn't ever have wasted your time on me again. Even if I didn't want to be your CG, I would make sure you still got any support you needed. Besides, people think that gayness is disgusting and weird, just like other religions and even the idea of other races. Just because some people think it is gross doesn't mean it is or that everyone will automatically agree."

It was a longer more heartfelt expression than either Bakugou or Midoriya had expected, but it brought heavy tears to the laters eyes. Izuku did not know how he could have ever lived without Katsuki as his boyfriend.

"I love you too, Kacchan. Does this mean you don't just want to be my boyfriend but my um... ya' know?"

Midoriya's voice cracked at the last part as he turned bright red and looked away from a smirking Bakugou. The blonde chuckled and leaned down to whisper into his baby's ear, causing the other to shiver and whine.

"Oh I'm definitely still your Daddy, baby. Besides, I would do anything for your thick ass."

"KACCHAN!"

________________________________________________________________________________

What Bakugou said to Midoriya after calling him a 'fucking idiot' is something everyone should live by. This is real stuff, and it is important to remember that even if your partner is does not want to be part of any 'activities' such as age regression or other (which is A-Ok they don't have to do anything they are not comfortable with), they can still be respectful and/or supportive.

Love y'all <3

The second book in this series is 'Kacchan Knows!' and is about Bakugou and Midoriya finding their way through this new way of life and love.

Book 2:

///Click External Link at the bottom next to comments///

THE END