xxxvii. home

"you're going back to japan."

your eyes widened in shock and happiness. "wait, deadass?!"

it was currently 9 PM at night, about 10 AM back in japan. your mother had contacted your father saying that you need to be back as soon as possible.

he looked absolutely displeased. "yes, you're going back to japan in about three hours."

you grinned all giddy at the news, not even bothering to contain your excitement. you didn't care if he got upset at you, you were finally able to go back to your home.

your real home.

"you're not even going to pretend to be sad?" he bluntly asked, a glare heading your way.

you cocked an eyebrow at him. he had the audacity to stop your mini-celebration.

"no i'm not? i barely know you since, well, you left me as a kid," you spat, rolling your eyes.

anger rose in him. "you think i wanted to leave? i was forced to because of my parents y/n."

you didn't know that.

but you weren't gonna let that decide your opinion.

"boo-hoo, you left because mommy and daddy made you. that doesn't excuse the reason of you not keeping contact with my mom. there could've been video calls, texting, mail even!" you raised your voice, anger seeping into you. "i got nothing from the man who i'm suppose to call my father."

he stared in disbelief. you got him.

you stayed silent for a second before continuing, "i didn't even know that you even existed until last year when mom suddenly said i was flying to america for a little bit. of course i'm going to be happy being back with mom. she at least stayed with me."

his eyes widened at the last phrase, hurt seeped into his skin. your e/c eyes stayed cold as you stared.

huffing, you turn around and head to your room. "i'll be packing if you need me."

and you left him there.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
...at the airport...
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

not a single notification.

damn your phone was really dry.

it was currently 12AM, around 1PM in japan.

your flight leaves around 1AM, and will take almost about an entire day again.

hopefully no crying babies this time.

your father didn't want to drop you off alone, he didn't even want to drop you off.

so he decided to have everyone tag along. that included sadie, jay, and charlotte.

sadie wouldn't stop crying, charlotte tried to keep her from crying even more (which obviously wasn't working), and jay was resting on a chair.

your father? he was complaining the entire time about "wAkiNg uP sO eArLy" and "wHy dO yOu hAvE tO lEavE sO soOn".

it's 12AM. a bunch of people are trying to get rest before their next flight.

a crying kid and a father complaining isn't helping.

you placed an earbud into your ear, blasting your favorite song in order to drown out the noise. you kept checking the chats to see if anyone would have read or replied, anything to make sure that they were okay.