dear intruder [ human!huggy ]

requested by: onlyrianne

your eyes fluttered open as your vision slowly went from shitty to normally clear as you pulled your head up, groaning as you feel a pounding and throbbing pain in the back of your head which seems to get even more worse the more you tried to think about of what just happened.

i was making my way through the vents when i felt something suddenly hitting me from the back of my head . . .

shit, then that means someone else is in here, i am not alone like how i thought i was . . .

which means the note along with that vhs tape you've seen that was sent to you is real. all this time you thought it was all nothing but a fake, a sick prank that's being pulled on you by your officemates who despises the concept of the story you're meaning to write about and share with the world, which is about an abandoned toy factory from ten years ago. you found out about it when you saw a random article of it on the internent when you were searching for some to topics to research. as a journalist, it felt like you just found yourself a goldmine.

and so you went with all by yourself.

but then, looking at your situation right now where it turns out that you've been restrained down to a chair by your ankles and wrists with a rope made you realize that you should've brought someone along with you. yet again, no one believes in you, for you're seen as a joke and as someone who's obsessed with rumoured fantasies about a toy factory.

chest heaving up and down, you tried not to panic as you took the time to look around you. you cannot look over your shoulder since it's difficult to move but looking in front of you, it's clear that you are placed there intetionally to face this hallway that leads all the way to the darkness at the very end. you can't make up what was in the dark at all even when you try hard to squint enough to clearly see. everything is just pitch black. there were also two doors that's facing each other on each sides of the hall, they're not open though so you guessed it was locked for a reason.

i have to get out of here

wait, is that? did they also take the grabpack off of me?

you thought as you just noticed the grabpack that you discovered earlier from the very first room you entered in, is now lying against the wall at the side in front of you. you were beginning to get frustrated as you struggled to jump and move as much as possuble as you can, but to no avail, you still remained at the same spot.

"okay, come out, you had your fun! i know you're hiding somewhere so reveal yourself! quit being such an asshole and let me out of here!", you called out towards the empty room you were in, not really sure if someone is actually there with you but then, remembering how hard you've been hit from the back of your head is convincing enough that you're definitely not alone.