your pumpkin [ xtrans!reader ]

requested by: vip-why

me and vip-why talked about this before i could write the whole plot of this chapter

me and vip-why talked about this before i could write the whole plot of this chapter. the reader is a female who became a male in this story for the transgender part. if you're already a male, you can choose the opposite for your own liking if you want!

ribbons, dollhouses,
and pastel colors.

nail polishes, dresses,
and toy make-ups.

these things never seems to fit just right in for you, despite being born as a female, as a girl who could grow up into one attractive and fine, young lady, regardless of having to deal with your hellish, monthly period, you have decided that you'll change it all.

but this is not by force. instead, it is upon by your own choice, of course. by your own needs and by your own desires, as a means to find what you've been missing the moment you felt being in a girl's body will never be enough for you to be in.

but how can you discover what you're looking for, when instead of being accepted by a warm embrace from welcoming arms, you're greeted with such cruelty?

and just what it feels like to have knives piercing through your fragile and delicate skin, you've suffered and bled from the painful words and physical abuses you've taken from what supposed to be your mother, which you now see as no one else but a violent and merciless stranger who just happens to live with you in your home.

she's supposed to care.

she's supposed to support you.

she's supposed to comfort you.

she's supposed to talk to you about it.

she's supposed to love you.

but all she ever did once you've finally told her, she'd completely rejected her own child by hitting her hand against the skin of your cheek, leaving a stinging sensation there as your eyes widened in utter shock and confusion to what she just did.

and to think that those are the same hands that used to carry you when you were still a newborn baby, the same hands that cradled you as she sang you a lullaby for you to fall into a peaceful sleep, the very same hands who took ahold of your little ones when you first went to such a joyous and memorable place.

and in that place, you met a friend.

you remembered what the place looks like, as well as each and every moment you've collected from there, you've completely engraved it all in your mind. now, it's unavoidable to think about, to reminisce, to remember what pure happiness feels like, again and again.