2- the airport

a/n
Wilbur... he watches wondering what a boob is..
..
Friday, 11:39 am
     "Get up Iris, we have to pick up Ranboo from the airport" Tubbo sighs, as he knows i'm not a morning person. I let out a groan but i get up knowing I have to go. "I'll meet you in front of the house" I mumbled. He nodded and headed out the door.

I put on a quick put on a quick outfit because I want to look presentable for this guy i'll be spending a few months with... :

..
   After I finished getting dressed, I realized how excited I am to meet this guy, I've heard a lot about him and he seems really fascinating! As i'm stuck between my thoughts, I snap back into reality and realize FUCK I NEED TO MEET TOBY OUT FRONT! I rushed down stairs and to the front of the house. Nodding my head that i'm ready to go, i get in the car and our uber driver starts heading to the airport.
..
"Finally we are here! I can't wait to meet him dude" Tubbo says while looking at the airport doors, and i nod in response assuming he's talking to me. We flow in and manage to find the terminal that Ranboo will coming out of.
(Ranboo pov)
Discord: Tubbo_
R: Tubbo i'm here
about to come out of the plane
T: sounds good! iris and i just got dropped off from an uber
R: Oh iris is w you? okay it's time to get my stuff see you in a minute

(IRL, Iris pov)
As Tubbo and I wait for this Ranboo guy, I let my eyes gaze around the airport just you know, people watching? Then i see this tall ass guy, he seemed to be in his 20's? Pretty handsome too. Then i look at my brother and realize his eyes are locked on the same guy, then he grabs my wrist and walks in the direction of the mysterious guy. "Is that Ranboo? Are you sure he's 17?? He looks way too lanky to be my age" I think while still in shock because Tubbo grasped my attention by yanking my wrist.

"BOSS MANNNN" Tubbo grins.
"Tubbo!! Holy cow this is crazy that I'm seeing you in person" Ranboo replies with a small grin on his face. "And you must be Iris?" he observed. "Oh yeah! I'm Iris and you must be Ranboo." I say shyly, shaking his gigantic ass hand. "He's so gentle and he seems like a genuine person, not to mention he's quite handsome.." I stop myself bewildered at my thoughts. "No. I am not going to fall for a guy I just met." I whisper under my breath. "Did you say something Iris?" Tubbo asked. "Oh no, sorry I didn't, should we buy and uber and head home?" I replied. Both Ranboo and Tubbo nodded and we headed to the airports front doors so we could meet our uber and head home.
..
When we arrive home, we head over to Tubbo's streaming house where Tubbo and I sleep, and now Ranboo. I head upstairs to my room while I think Tubbo and Ranboo are going to do a pc set up and start streaming.

(Ranboo pov)
After Iris heads upstairs, I start the conversation with Tubbo, "Iris seems nice, more welcoming than i expected" I said interrupting the silence. "Yeah! She seemed a little more happy to meet you than i thought she would be" Tubbo stated. "Anyways should we start the stream? we already finished setting up the pcs." He says and I just nod in response.

(Iris pov)
I take a deep breath and settle down on my bed, my phone vibrates and I pick up my phone and start checking my notifications.
Twitter one minute ago
Tubbo_: Totally normal day! Just Minecraft stream! click link to join!! >>> http://twitch.com/Tubbo_
Twitter just now
Ranbalt: I'll be on tubbos stream today, starting now! go check it out

(IRL)
I decide it was a pretty long day so after i set my phone down, I stopped suppressing my thoughts and closed my eyes.. and soon enough I fell asleep.
..
I woke up and rolled over with a followed groan.
Saturday, 1:22 am
"Fucking 1 in the morning are you serious" I grunted. With a sudden feeling of thirst, I slowly got up and made my way down stairs. "The kitchen lights are on??" I whispered while grabbing the object closest to me, holding it up in a baseball bat position. I slowly crept into the kitchen and stammered "WHO ARE YOU????". Ranboo turned around in shock, then he bursted out laughing. "Shit it's just you, i thought it was a robber or something. Stop laughing at me!!" I hissed while setting down the object.

"It's not my fault" he chuckled "You look like a maniac, what are you doing up anyways" he continued "I'm not really sure. I woke up feeling very thirsty so i decided to get some water. what about you?" I replied. "Oh you know, first night in the UK. I just had a lot of thoughts in my head" He said.
"Ohh okay. Y'Know what? I've seen you on tiktok before and you look really handsome with out the mask and glasses." I murmured with out thinking. "Shit. Did i say that out loud?? Oh no. Okay! Anyways .. I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed now! night!" I stammered while turning the corner to head upstairs. I heard him let out a small giggle as I was going up the stairs. Fuck. he better not tell Toby.

._.
..
a/n: RANBOO AND IRIS MET UP! HOW DO WE FEEL? have a great morning or night! don't forget to drink water <3
words: 970