11- hes so pretty

(Iris's pov)
What's going on? Tommy just stormed out of the house. He was a good friend but he was full of himself sometimes. Wilbur might had said something that ticked him off. They are like brothers, it's funny.

Suddenly Niki is all up on me with her phone, I quickly get into a ball.

(the photo)
"YOU'RE SO PRETTY" she cries.

"NIKI MY BELOVED DON'T CRY" i say dramatically. We both laugh and the others join in.

"Aye get your swimsuits on everyone! we're going to the beach" Jack announces. I've been wanting to go to the beach for a bit so I help Ranboo up and we head to our separate rooms.

a/n: bro Jack is straight up being rejected in this fanfic LMAOO

..

After I decided on which swimsuit I want to wear I quickly throw it on and look in the mirror.

I don't like this, my body could be better than this. I frown. It's whatever. I through on the hoodie and shorts I was wearing earlier and knock on Ranboo's door.

"Babyy are you ready?" I whisper-shout. While my face is only a few inches from the door. "Yeah!! Give me a minute." He replied.

He opened the door and I can't help but look up and stare. "What are you looking at?" Ranboo chuckled.
"Nothing! shut up." I say in a fake angry tone. I get on my tippy toes and give him a kiss.

We stay in that position for a bit until we realize Tubbo is standing 4 feet away standing, looking at us, with is jaw cracked open and his eyes widened like he saw something terrible.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Toby yelled. "THEY ARE HAVING MOUTH SEX!!!!!" he finished, while running around in circles with his hands up. Ranboo flips Tubbo off jokingly, "OMG!! My angel swore!" he gasped. I'm basically just dying at this point.

Then finally we walked to the car and headed to the beach.

                                             ..

When we finally get there Jack is the first one to jump out of the car. Toby follows as well as Niki, Ranboo and I.

I toss my hoodie off, feeling the cool breeze of the beaches air. I look back to see Ranboo looking at me. "What? Does my swimsuit look okay? I ask. "O-Oh no I was just admiring you." He blushed while turning his head so we wouldn't hold eye contact. I kiss his cheek and laugh.

I call Niki over and we take pictures for my instagram.

@Iristhepupil ✔︎

the beach :) ft Niki my beloved <3❤️ liked by WilburSoot, Fundylive and 329,101 others

❤️ liked by WilburSoot, Fundylive and 329,101 others

user: SO PRETTY!!

user2: I luv ur swimsuit

user3: i think ranboo and iris have something going on
     *liked by creator*
             user3: WHAT?? SO ITS TRUE??
nihachu: I LOVE YOU BAE
    *liked by creator*
(IRL)

I smile at the comments and see Wil who wasn't wanting to get in the water. That's when my evil plan strikes....

I run to Ranboo and grab his hand. Pulling him
into the water. "You little-" he says, cut off by me splashing his hair. "You're on." he giggled. After about 15 minutes of wrestling each other, I get tired and pull him into a hug.

"I love you Ranboo" I whisper while my face buried into his chest.

"Mark. My real name is Mark." he says softly. "I love you too Iris."

"Alright Mark." I laugh. "Are you gonna say it back or..???"

"I love you too." he says kissing my forehead.

..
A bit of time passes before operation Wet Wilbur is a go. Ranboo and I get out of the water and I tell him about my plan. He goes to do the same thing to Tubbo.

"Hey Wilbyyyy" I taunt "I want a huggg" I finish with my arms open wide.

He turns to see the monstrosity that is about to go down, but he is too late..

I give him the biggest, wettest hug.

"Iris I hate you" He insisted.

"I love you too!!" I wink.

Wilbur scoffs and but I can tell he's not too mad. From a few yards away I can hear Toby shout and cuss Mark out. Wilbur and I just laugh hysterically and we walk over to them.

When we get to where everyone else is, the few of us who got wet grab towels and we just have small talk. Wilbur starts singing and playing his guitar which he had managed to bring while the rest of the group shouted the lyrics along with Wil like there was no tomorrow.

I love moments like these, these are the memories I never want to end. Sure my voice might be wrecked after tonight but it's fine. At least I have whats in the moment.

We finish up and head back to Jack's car, it's gonna need a DEEP car wash after today. I'm exhausted but it's fine. Before I pass out in the moving vehicle I posted a tweet.

@Irisbutnot
Hi everyone! stay hydrated and take care of yourself!

@IrisbutnotHi everyone! stay hydrated and take care of yourself!

💬 10.7k 🔁 5.3k ❤️ 121k
-
@tommyinnit k.
@user2 why are you so mad 🥱🥱
-

a/n: a shorter chapter for today :))

i hope you guys enjoyed!

pov: ranboo

he is so lanky for what?? /hj

word count: 983