Chapter 2. Get Them Back for Today's Humiliation

♡  Darren Jin ♡

♡  Darren Jin

~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~●~~~

OUTSIDE PRIVATE NURSING CENTER

After 40 days of suffering and waiting, Zhan could finally leave the private nursing center. But when Zhan first came out of the side door of the facility with his baby, a large number of media reporters rushed up to surround him.  The spotlight flashed continuously and the microphones in the reporters' hands were in front of his like spears.

"Mister Xiao,you disappeared during the year when Mr.Jin was seriously ill, and now you have given birth in secret. Is this a big gift for Mr.Jin who was discharged not long ago?"

The reporter's words were full of sarcasm.

"It is said that Mister Xiao is lofty,but in fact his private life is very messed up. This child is the best proof ."

"Mister Xiao, you have an engagement with Mr.Jin of the Jin Group. You cheated on Mr. Jin undoubtedly. Will he forgive you?"

"Mister Xiao, do you think there's still hope for you to bring this child into the Jin family ?"

"Mister Xiao. who is the biological father of this child ?"

"Mister Xiao is so bold and unrestrained Probably he doesn't know who the biological father of this child is either"

         ..........hehehehehe........

All types of sharp questions forced Zhan to hold the baby in his arms tightly. His face was pale.

"This is my own business, and it has nothing to do with you. I don't have to tell you."

No one except Ling Jiao knew about his pregnancy and childbirth. How could these reporters appear at this moment and expose everything? Zhan pressed his lips tightly, his eyes filled with doubts. The more he thought about it, the colder he felt.

"How many men Mister Xiao wanted to play with and how many children he wanted to have has nothing to do with our, but it has to matter for your fiancée Mr.JIN."

At the same time, the crowd flocked to the other side.There was Darren Jin, who was tall and didn't look as sick as before.Although he was still a bit pale, he seemed quite energetic. Eyes that were once full of tenderness towards Zhan were now strangely cold. There was suppressed anger in those eyes.

"Mr. Jin, are you here to take Mister Xiao home?"

"Is your engagement still valid? Will you accept Mister Xiao's illegitimate child?"