Chapter 11. Waiting for You In Beijing.

…………………..

Zhan had a good sleep

Zhan had a good sleep. When he woke up, it was already bright and the sun penetrated the curtains. His long eyelashes quivered several times, and when he got used to the sunlight, he opened his eyes. He stared at the ceiling, still confused. All of a sudden, he sat up, and found that he was wearing the white nightgown of the hotel. But he didn't have any strange feeling on his body. He was still safe.

Did Yibo change my clothes?

Zhan raised his hand and patted his forehead. He was a little annoyed that he had fallen asleep.

After a deep breath, Zhan got up from the bed, but he couldn't find his own clothes. Then stepped out of the bedroom and came to the living room.

..............

Yibo was sitting on the sofa and watching the news on TV When he saw Zhan come out and said, "You're awake. I'm still waiting for your breakfast."

"Where are my clothes?" Zhan asked.

"I've sent it to be washed." Yibo picked up the glass and took a sip of pure water.

"Did you take off my clothes?" Zhan eyes were full of doubt.

Did he see me naked?

"You're in good shape." Yibo raised his eyebrows, showing that he praised him.

"How can you take advantage of another's critical state?" Zhan was a little angry. He was just a rogue..

Although they had more intimate behavior five years ago, Zhan didn't do that voluntarily. Now he wasn't more reluctant to do some intimate things with him.

"It was you who held me and let me sleep with you. It was not me who take advantage of your critical state." Yibo looked at him innocently.

Did that mean Yibo not only had seen me naked, but also had slept with me?

Oh, God. I really wanted a thunder to stun me. What a shame!

Zhan blushed and said, "How could I do that?"

"A drunken man could do anything," Yibo said.

Zhan remembered that he had drunk a lot of wine at grandmother's birthday party yesterday, but he still didn't admit it, "I'm not drunk."

"The effect of alcohol is to inhibit nerves and reduce the sensitivity of people's thinking. This is the truth that alcohol can strengthen courage, which has nothing to do with how much you drink." Yibo's tone was very gentle, like a teacher giving a lesson to a pupil.

Was it true?

Zhan stood there with his head slightly drooping and his eyebrows slightly twisted. His eyes were still full of confusion, and he always felt something was strange.